Tree of Savior Forum

A quick post about "Wild Nature"

The removal of CD increases in attributes made Barb really solid,Warcry is spammable now,for example.

I suggest people take a look into skills with that kind of change.

Except maxed warcry/seism/frenzy the next 15 points?

Pouncing for sure. Especially with War Cry extending cleave, you can have that extra slash damage during pouncing the entire duration for boss fights.
Also great with Embowel’s 10~20s stun for tearing through grouped enemies.

Giant Swing is worth maxing for the raw nuke damage if you know how to use it well; If you have a pyro/cryo buddy you could swing their fireball or snow rolling into a boss too.

Cleave/Helm/Embowel are one-point wonders.

The last 2 points can go wherever. I just put them into Cleave for a bit more damage.

So as it turns out Warcry is extending non-Barbarian effects as well; I can extend the Lunge and Coquille debuffs from my fencer, and Stagger from Peltasta. Not sure if intended but this is absolutely great :sunny:

1 Like

I’m wondering, since frenzy and seism (I think) tooltips aren’t working for me in game, did they change something about frenzy’s buffs?

I’m going for a Sw3>Barb3>Goon2 (surely lancer is better but still want use goon :grin:).
Surely the lack of s.lunge effect of hop is bad later cause the goon skills are all for pierce attack (except d.soar), same for the 1hSpearMastery M-sized attribute, but I’m tired to use hop :disappointed:
And Barb is really fun to use.
For sw3 i maxed DoubleSlash/PainBarrier, the next 25 point for concentrate/gungho? (15/10- 10/15?):sweat_smile:

Neither got changed too dramatically.

Seism is now some weird multihit / fake multihit hybrid.

• It hits structures 3 times (5 with wild nature)
  • The damage really is its % * the hit count, like actual multihits.
    But then
  • It only gains Concentrate/Elemental Damage etc once
  • It still crits like a fake multihit (all at once or not)
  • It also still calculates the final number first before splitting it since the splits aren’t anywhere close to the % on the tooltip.

As for frenzy, it’s a 1.5% bonus per stack to your attack power now instead of a flat number. Also, it gives attack speed /o/

1 Like

Seism has been put in a weird state since the barb rework, for 1 or 2 days before a fast maintenance it was a true multihit (did many tests) and switched back to fake.

Now that is the interesting part, it means a barb3 doppel doesn’t need to invest in dex, except if one wants to get the crit damage with highlander I guess.

Thanks for your inputs!

So do you guys think that points in pouncing are worth it? I was kind of disappointed with the skill and its 144% scale and it was weird to use. Giant swing the damage is very high but I do not know if it’s worth cast considering the animation and damage type, another strange skill it is.

I tried out Barb 3 before the event ended. They both do a lot of damage, but it was almost impossible for me to hit more than 1 enemy with giant swing and pouncing is MUCH better than it was initial release, but it’s still not better than just doing something else.