Tree of Savior Forum

A path to Mergen

That’s strange. Does it work like that for other classes with the tp pets without the mount attribute?

Sounds pretty bs though.

So is flecthere 3 still good to go mergen? or are there better builds

Mergen fits fletcher c3 even better due to their long cooldowns though you can still choose other things and it’ll work fine as well.

1 Like

IMO the best build for mergen will be idreamy’s scout 3 (archer2-ranger1-scout3-rogue1). Our split arrow will fill the time between mergens long cooldowns and we will have another skill that we can precharge with capture (arrow rain) so we can feint > barrage, double flare shot, double arrow rain, spam our 0cd split arrow, and have the powerful mergen aoe skills and their overheats. People just assume fletcher 3 b/c the majority of players only know about 3 builds; wiz3/ele3/wl1, a2/r1/sc1/f3, and a2/r3/sr2, people only know what was spoonfed to them, there are many strong builds out there that aren’t the fotm.

2 Likes

Depends really. C3 scout has better aoe, fletcher C3 has better bossing, and Wugu C3 can do both well but isn’t the best at either.

Musketeer c2 can be a good r7 + r8 filler for single target + bossing?

arrow rain can be capture?

Yes.
/20captureconfirmations.

No, musketeer is not the way to go for non-PVP content.

Side note: Really disgusted by how much bad/utterly wrong or outdated information is in this thread.

2 Likes

Agreed. Most of it was speculation before the class came out anyways.

Do you guys think the new “Archer Boss Killer” will be SR 3?

please visit Archer sub from class and rank category =)

LOL. There’s not a problem in my question. If you don’t want to answer so just slow down.

I’d like to know if Mergen will be having his good time at bossing.

Idiot.

oh sorry i was not replying to ur question, was just posting for the thread in particular since info is outdated here…

anyway, to answer ur question… SR3 is top tier AOE right now but not so much reliable in bossing…

and also you can find more info in archer subcategory. also from ktos thread and rank 8 vids thread from class and rank category

I’m sorry.

Good to know then.

I’ve seen some videos of Mergen killing bosses in dungeons and I am not sure about his damage versus other players’ damage.

I confess I think Mergen won’t have a constant damage, only a decent one. :sweat:

I’ve searched a lot about Archer classes in general and since I created this topic I currently have a Wugushi 3 and am looking forward to having some fun playing Mergen. :slight_smile:

What I am really disappointed is about poison debuff system. That sucks pretty much.

wugu excels vs high hp mobs and elites.
wugushi 3 is very good for the coming higher level maps because your higher poison duration will do well as a Damage over time while you do other stuff…

regarding rank 8 classes tho…
both mergen and hakka are pretty disappointing right now…
hakka is hard to craft and mergen’s damage and cooldowns are disappointing.

let’s hope few changes regarding the class arise this coming weeks

regarding rank 8 classes tho

No ■■■■ mergens damage is disappointing.
Its a glorified Ranger.

1 Like

I was thinking about those huge cooldowns. In terms of skill rotation I guess it’s fine, but 30 secs are too much IMO.

I hope you guess that feeling of changes. I suppose they aren’t going to change cooldowns because if you take a look at all classes’ skill cooldowns you’ll notice they’re similar to each other.

30+ seconds.

Would less than 30 seconds be overpowered for R8?

you can do other stuff while poisons are ticking and on cooldown.

in rank8 maps, mobs has about more than 100k hp even 200k+

as a wugu your strategy should be to lure mobs, wugong gu, spread the poisons and do your usual rotation. i bet the moment they die ur cooldowns is in about 5-10 secs and during that time you would be gathering the next wave