Tree of Savior Forum

A help with my CyroChronomancer Build

Hello guys, im Cyro 2 Level 65 at moment, going to be Cyro 3 Chronomancer 3.
Im going to make that build

My status at moment is :
80 int, 15 con and 25 spr. Now i going to put only in Con. I have alot of Ints?I need to reset that and put everything on Con?
Atm im training Subzero Shield : Duration / counterattack, i leveled up Ice Spike Enhance to level 5.
I can use Status reset or Skill reset without problem
Is that build going ok?What i can change?
I`m cyro 2 so i can change anything from Chronomancer cz i didnt levelup and i can use Skil reset if needed.

Im making a Cryo3/Chrono3 aswell. Im level 90 and Cryo 3 (had saved some points in Cryo 1 and 2 - 17 skill points as I advanced to Cryo3 - so I already have 10/10 Subzero Shield, 5/5 Snow Rolling and 5/5 Frost Pillar). As stats ratio Im doing 4:1 CON:SPR without any INT since Im not doing any damage and being full support/cc build. Right now I have 102 CON and something around 39 SPR (Im at work, cant see right now). I should probably stop putting SPR as I hit 50 ~ 60. To be clear, Im leveling with friends.

As attributes training I maxed the Chance of Freeze on Ice Bolt, Subzero Shield Duration and gonna start to level the Subzero Shield CounterAttack.

In my opinion, you should make the Cryo/Chrono full CON or CON:SPR because Int will not make any valuable difference in endgame content and you are a cc/support oriented class. Int is only ‘viable’ if your are soloing and sincerely, for this build soloing is pretty hard and slow paced.

Seizing the topic, anyone knows if the attribute Plate Mastery: Defense is worth to training? Im already have this level 5 and dont noticed any difference. As I level up this one, what should get high? HP %? Stamina? Damage reduction? Armor?

Hmm, i put int cz i didnt know i`m going to Chronomancer.
U think the Skillbuild i make is good enought?
Im playing solo, maybe i reset my stats after i get chrono 1-2, for now maybe i will put some ints

yeah, your skill distribution is pretty much the same as mine. The only difference is that I put 1 on Frost Bolt, 15/15 Ice Spike and 8/15 Ice Wall.
But I think that wont make great difference at all.

The hp increase isn’t very much at level 5 based on this reply from another thread (check the image):

I have plate mastery lv8 and it only gives me a +272 increase in hp.

Physical damage reduction remains at 5% with 3pcs and 10% with 4pcs.

EDIT:
When wearing 4pcs of plate, there is a +2 increase in stamina (it’s normally at 25 points). It’s the crystal beside your character’s portrait.

1 Like

IMO you should do 1:2 CON INT at the beginning, unless you have a 24/7 reliable party to help you level.

Keep in mind that lategame most things are magic dmg. Thats all im gonna hint ! :smiley: