Tree of Savior Forum

6th Anniversary Hot Week Event

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘6th Anniversary Hot Week Event’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2508

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

166 purified BoP… well seems like everyone will have a level 10 Relic soon…

the reward still not fair from KTOS patch :frowning:

most ppl still need lvl10 ark extract and isidabi unbind if they wanna swap the character
not only vasilisa unbind :frowning:

Yesterday I opened those Temptation Cubes x10 +1 and got flooded with ugly outdated costumes and 50+ duplicate hair accessories. Remember that starting with next TP cube, all this garbage will be added as chance into them and will dilute the “themed” costumes for that cube. Considering that many people that spend TP spend on these, isn’t that shooting oneself in the foot?

My man are you EVER happy about ANYTHING? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I actually liked this. It’s good to show F2P players some love every now and again. I noticed someone got Laima wings – I can see why that would make some people salty, but I think this was pretty cool of IMC

Tbh I’m really hoping it tempts more players who are on the fence to come back

I got the Solar System Effect (I forgot the official name), I think it was cute. Some not so cute things, some cute hats, some clothes that I didn’t have. All in all it was not that bad.

1 Like

Im just salty … wish we could have gotten at least of 1 wing / effect out of those boxes XD … but hey its free …

I admit I login
Roll the cubes
Try hwarang for like 10 minutes
And quit game rightaway
I don’t get motivation from earring, crown, or freebies
Good thing you made the content untradable, unlike previous events
Otherwise I would relog across my accounts which is a hassle but the greedy me would still do it