Tree of Savior Forum

63 is max movespeed?

Did some test on my swordsman.

I also found out that lv.10 manticen only gives +5 (not +10 as we were made to believe by the description) with 5 seconds duration. Stamina pills have 30 seconds CD.

Default for all class
Default movespeed = 30
+3 with token = 33

Unmounted
+10 sprint = 43
+5 manticen = 48

Mounted
+4 mounted = 37
+20 trot = 57
+5 manticen = 62
w/ Galin Trident (Trot lv.+1) = 63

Mounted w/ Galin and buffed with Chrono’s haste (only lv.5 which is +10)
+21 trot = 57
+10 Haste = 63 (not 67)

Case closed. Cards wasted (because I could have just tested things directly with a Chrono without involving the crappy manticen card) - could be useful for non-mounted classes though. XD

12 Likes

your sacrifice will not be in vain fam.
thanks for this info

4 Likes

The madness ends with me. :crying_cat_face:

Gotta go faster

//sanicthe20charshedgehog

1 Like

60 should be max. Seems token +3 movespeed bonus bypasses the limit. Thx for the tests

1 Like

so manticen effect capped at 5stars ?
does the manticen card stack ?
so if you equip 6 5stars manticen can you get 63 movement speed with unmounted class too ?

1 Like

Ehhhhh… used my cards to level up a lvl 10 manticen hoping it’d give +10mov speed but didn’t equip it cause of the card system bug (is it fixed already?). This is quite sad, lol.

Thanks for sharing the info tho, I’d probably start leveling another one if it I hadn’t read your thread. :3

1 Like

Used all my cards for lvl 10 and lvl7 manticen before reading this. That’s bad. They dont even stack.

1 Like

Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

Manticen is of a “max star” type apparently.

Hi. With the increasing (and annoying knockbacks) of some bosses, do you think it’s good to have a 10* Manticen to have an escape mechanism to avoid such animations from bosses? Thanks!

no, it is not worthed. Chrono haste is better than this card

I see… I thought the instant +ms bonus could be really useful in tight situations but I guess no?

If I do go full glassmoles, I somehow read you can prolong it by using different sp pots?

Thank you in advance!

only 5 second uptime, very very not worthed it

i had like to inquire the same. Does it ?

I think the effect is only for 1 card. So no matter how many cards you have, it uses the card with the highest level.

@myself thanks for the input!

Yes, cards don’t stack.

My name is barry allen and my mov speed is 63.