Tree of Savior Forum

4th Anniversary Attendance Bonus

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘4th Anniversary Attendance Bonus’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1959

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

Unidentified art tomes? Does this mean you can get to choose 5x any enhancement arts tome without further costs?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/904223

is give away?
no joke bro???

IMC I LOVE YOU :heart_eyes:

https://tos.neet.tv/items/904253

Jumping Box by the way.

1 Like

level 400 is a new level 1…

do i need to login consecutively? cause i wont be able to login at 3/4 april because i ll be in remote area :sad:

what does ruby anvil do? i’ve been quite inactive in game for quite some time

its basically expensive golden anvil with +15 as checkpoint.(though like golden anvil you can go below that)

1 Like

It’s the Golden Anvil to reach +16 instead of +11. However, 5 of them – and 14 days expirable too – won’t be enough to do anything unless you’re extremely lucky and get 5 successes in a row with your +11 item. Like Golden Anvils you will need a truckload of these to be able to have any chance, and the only way is either spending a lot in the moringponia lottery or spending a lot of TP in Leticia Cubes.

1 Like

New players can participate?

Yes, the new users could also participate.
But to prevent the guys create multiple accounts to funnel the items, those giving items are all pretty much non tradable.

How can I get the items for the 4th Anniversary ?
o.o

Mail box in character selection

1 Like

which mean rip for ppl who lving toon over 200?
need to create new only?

The box comes as a set to allow you to level the new character in the new slot directly to level 400.
I don’t know how this is bad for people who already have all other chars over level 200, because they will still be able to use the jumping box on the character they create in the new slot.

The only case where I could think of a bad scenario is if someone uses the new char slot for a companion instead and has all other chars over level 200.

not really. bad case just happen only to ppl who have unlock secret class (like app or miko) and char lv is over 200

and yes. it not really affect to other who willing to create new character but i just wonder why need to add condition :thinking:

maybe it has something to do with how the jump works. Could be that one or two class changes would interfere with the jumping process, as previous class changes/jumps were difficult and often buggy when the Rank system was exchanged for the class system at Rank 11.

Which items specifically from the anniversary event will be deleted at the end of the event?

And as the stupid person i am i didn’t read the entire description. So I managed to loose all the things cause i didnt take em out from the mail =(

1 Like