Tree of Savior Forum

48hours to retrieve money from Marketplace is ridiculous

I hope they reconsider the restriction of trading and AH, its a massively gimped experience at the moment. Lower the ammount of time you have to wait for money to be recieved 48’s is rediculous, why not just a few hours. Also let us trade freely!

A mmo is supposed to be social after all! If me and my friends want to help each other grind for an item we should be able too! Rn everything has to be done solo so one person dont accidentally get all the items the other person needs. Strictly speaking grinding for specific materials ofc.

Please IMC let us trade with out friends, its such a massive part of the mmo experience!

I agree, very very very time.

Really? well, i guess im quitting, to me the best part of an MMO is the market. See you later TOS,

1 Like

Bought into the founder’s access and even bought a few for friends, but now all this VIP trading and market stuff coupled with a 2 day wait on getting my market earnings is making me dislike the game already. Two days in and im already deterred. I really was hoping this game would last longer for me.

1 Like

Something really needs to be done IMC, and soon. Otherwise people will drop like flies.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I paid for token, at least let me get my silver earlier. I don’t want to wait 2 days to collect silver from selling a level 15 weapon

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious nothing in place is working. There are so many bots and so much spamming that the game is actually unplayable. Straight up fps drops as low as 0 and client freezing.

Thur far the only accomplishment to be had from the trade restrictions is to upset a lot of legitimate players.

Meanwhile gold sellers are all over this and they are still out of control. Honestly I wish at the very least megaphones were gated behind a level 50 character restriction. Hell I’d even be happy with a form of “instanced” local/general chat - One you leave and can no longer see once as you progress to level 10. Leave the level 1 bot spammers spamming to themselves.

I admire IMC’s desire to deter bots but the approach is terrible and its going to hurt the game, especially when it turns f2p.

3 Likes

Take Dead Frontier as a reference. There are NO NPC. Only people. Everyting is sold at the community market and people buys it. AND IT WORKS.

Everything, EVERYTHING i drop, i put to sell in the market. Healing items, food, armours, weapons, bullets… EVERYTHING. IN THE MARKET. Free market, like in Tree of savior, people put the prices they want. AND EVERYTHING IS SOLD in less than 24 hours, sometimes 48. People puts everything into market, and everyone buys it soon or later. IT WORKS. It’s perfect.

We should just remove NPCS (not buy, not sell to them) and force people to sell everything into the market. In dead frontier it worked. Literally, i sold EVERYTHING i put to sell (at a fair price). The system works, and feels great. You really feel like a community, no just dropping stuff into an NPC.

Of course, to accomplish that, you need to remove the limited stuff (in dead frontier you can sell up to 20 items at the same time, more or less) and the stupid 2-day waiting to retrieve your money. And the market will flow by its own.

2 Likes

its horrible, i feel like im playing a single player game here. there is no trade options and the auction house suck to the core! i can only list 1 item at a time, and when it gets sold, i need to wait so long to get the money!

Lmao this is how i feel too! most of the time i just sell to the merchants and a few others do too, less stuff on the market i guess.

there are just morons with that 48h crap and no shared storage… fuckin wankers

I agree, the 2 day wait time is ridiculous. I wanted to buy something from the AH, but I can’t because my money’s still pending…

bump b/c this ■■■■ is insane to have in a Westernized MMO. Free trade and Market is a corner stone to a strong MMO - c’mon IMC.

I think of all the complaints here, i’m probably one of the few (or maybe the only one) not facing such problem with the market manager or auction house whatever you guys called it :joy:

This MMO is a f2p as it gets. Having gold sellers would ruin the publisher, which is why IMC feels they have to make drastic decisions to prevent those. Not sure how i feel about it, but i understand where they’re coming from.

This is truly ridiculous system on TOS, what is your plan? being a self timed bomb? meh… I really hope this game getting better and better than the others, my friends asking me about this game and i can say the market things is the most terrible system in MMORPG history. 48hours waiting for money… Sorry ToS you just ruin your game.

Ugh, I guess i’m quitting. By the time I get the silver I need the item will double in price or someone else will buy it.

There should really be a notification before you register about this ridiculous market system.

The only thing I am mad about in this game is trade restrictions and market. I can deal with everything else.

Even tax on market is fine. But the wait, and inability to trade silver with people is plain wrong

And dat necro

I know, I googled this market drama thinking my account was bugged and boy was I wrong. A feature like this can kill a community.