Tree of Savior Forum

3x reinstalll..verify steam..still same error..help

11075_001001.pak failed to dowdload files…help

It does this in the patcher ?

did you try these:

done…i do all of that,verify files many time…and now reinstall 4x!!! still the same problem…omg…so sad…buy founder 1…but still cant patch…

yup…me only get problem patch and only 1 error…so sad for me

i have the same problem, do you know how to fix it?

sory late reply…the only solution is,get VPN then update the patch use vpn…after than u can play normal…i dont know why,i cant update normal use my wifi,but i can play normal after the update done,without using any vpn…only update need use vpn…trust me…i happy now…and now im lvl 80 wiz>pyro c2>linker

1 Like

im having the same problem… and tried everything even using vpn it will patch but after that i cant run the game and need to validate it on steam and then get the same error… haiiist been suffering for 2days now im lvl 100 priest Teslaia server.

@carlotik @KaiserX
u aslo can try this method
what is u real problem??can u print screen for me,if u problem said,something that u cant install…try this method…same feeling as u bro :sob: today patch also i HAve the problem…but i dont know why i always get problem when come new patch,or maybe the server at US…idk…i search at forUm and found this topic is good,i try and its work…u should try…i give u example from what i do…just replace the no…then save…later if get the same problem…remind the NO…then just repeat again,untill all the patch done

HOPE THIS WAY CAN HELP U GUYS,I FEEL WHAT U FEEL :cry:
PLZ LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELP OR U GUYS HAVE ANOTHER METHOD ALSO…sharing is caring