Tree of Savior Forum

315 Orange Weapons Farming Guide

I was more talking about the investment required and how farming is limited, then on top of that how immensely overpowered it is. What makes things worse is how it disincentives enhancing which is already quite weak.

1 Like

thereā€™s plenty of people w/ 290weapons that are stage 3 which is 130x shards.
On Kledepia, each shard is going for 240k on market, making those 130x shards $31million~
A lesser number are at stage 4, a total of 250x shards invested, 60mil worth
Handful have stage 5s, 103million.

Practonium are going for 30-35mil. So yes.

what is this lv 290 weapon everyone talking about? i checked tos there are only lv 220 weapons, lv 270 lolo weapon, and lv 315 purple orange weapon.

assumed he means the 315 and i just imprinted it when i was typing lol

I think the drop rate of the mats would be increased, how come lots of KR peeps using 315 orange? or they much hardcore farmers than us who QQ here instead of farming for it

oracle+dopel farmers

how much silver will cost upgrade tis weapons almost like +10? i see some price on tosbase.to but looks really crazy at 7-8

3m~4m + onwards for + 8 and up per hammer

thats why u buy gacha for silver anvil

tada

mystery solved

[Resolved]

huehuehue

3 Likes

Letā€™s seeā€¦ when the orange recipe comes out. Inflation starts at mats.

no new about orange = =

tldr, huehuehue

merry x mas~

(pls, dont break anything this timeā€¦ pretty pleaseā€¦)

1 Like

class reset coming to KTOS in 3 days, soon we shall see :game_die:

RIP, next patch probably nxt year

Someone knows what is the ā€œeffectā€ of shining silver anvil?

allow to upgrade weapons/gears without spending silver (0 silver cost) but still can fail like normal anvil

The shining silver anvil from the previous gacha had the exact same effect as the normal silver anvil?

The only different thing is silver anvil wont cost silver to enhance while normal anvil does.

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=721&vp=2 I meant these 2 examples unless it was a typo fault.
There is anvil, silver anvil, shining silver anvil, golden anvil, shining golden anvil, I never found any info about the shining versions.

Normal silver anvil is event item

shining silver anvil is gacha item

both function the same, 0cost when upgrading.

huehuehue