Tree of Savior Forum

280+ content will make this game good

I think a lot of players took a break with the latest non-patch and the 8 hour boss cd. I also think IMC knows their game is not polished so they haven’t marketed it at all.

If they used a better game engine, fixed most of the bugs, and added all the content KTOS had; I don’t see why this game wouldn’t be good.

IMC needs a new lead designer that actually plays MMOs. I feel like he/she only played the beginning of RO and has no clue what the standards are now for a polished game.

3 Likes

and they need to change the concept artist too, i can’t belive my male shinobi is wearing woman shoes…

3 Likes

i always knew shinobis were gay

6 Likes

Most male class wears highheels… for sure cleric tree :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You know all these bugs that are happening have happened on KTOS? It’s all fixed on KTOS. The repository merge was to make it so we can receive KTOS patches faster and more smooth. I’m definitely not a white knight, but this has been the case for all Korean mmos ported over.

It just depends on how fast they translate the content.

Lol. Do you also know that many male wizard uniforms look G A Y as hell. At least female costumes can look cute, but there are things look ridiculous on male

The amount of mistakes they’ve made so far is horrific, yet it is true I didn’t see the game marketed much yet, which is a good sign, I hope… Almost no media about it as well.

I just want to believe this game is gonna be ok, and then they drop another bomb of stupid decisions and bad coding… I’m kinda tired of it at this stage. But PvP is too much fun even with all the lags and positioning bugs.

1 Like

thats because wizards are G A Y as hell

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/make-a-bunnyboy-costume-for-male-wizard-too/298711/?source_topic_id=317795
1 Like

high heels were originally made for men

1 Like

Agreed. Take a sword or at least bow and fight like real men.

Even Gandalf uses his Glamdring so frequently that it became his iconic weapon

1 Like

I think what OP is trying to say is that some good would make this game good. I agree!

1 Like

You misinterpret my original post. I already said that we are getting everything KTOS has gotten already. When the 280 content is released, it will be the exact same patch that KTOS got. That patch fixed all the bugs so that’s why it will make this game good.

I didn’t say to rush it or anything. Where did I say to rush that patch? I am just saying that it will save this game.

i think the repo is not merged, just partly synced

ours still few steps behind ktos, like last wk ktos patch, leaked r8 data, etc isnt in our files yet

and yea that unclean sync seems to introduces moar bugs and lags

Look at the post below your post. That person is correct. When I play on KTOS, even though I lag, everything is so much smoother than ITOS. There’s a ■■■■ ton of memory leaks, bugs, and other stupid graphics lag on our version. If you watch the youtube videos of KTOS, you will see there’s a huge difference in how smooth it is.

1 Like

how do you re-roll as a Korean?

1 Like