Tree of Savior Forum

27-30k HP Arena ( Stat Build Con Question )

Hi
anyone has 27-30k HP at arena ( Max lvl 280 R7 Wizard )
im building a pyro 3 + chrono 3 pvp character for arena
and iwant to cap my hp atleast 27k - 30k then put rest to int

thanks

I’m not sure if you want it. INT is pretty important to have enough damage to kill off your enemy with stop+fire pillar combo.

Personally i have 210 CON and around 23k HP in arena.

thanks for reply
i have pyro 2 linker 1 LVL. 149 ( R5 ) experimented pure con

when i try to enter at arena

170 con / No Int

21k = Outside
28k = Arena

but decided to reroll because ithink Pyro C3 is needed since pyro dmg already underpower

Pyro 3 damage is not really underpowered. In fact, it’s one of the best burst DPS you have in all the class.

Personally I am rank 25 now in PvP (2v2 though, I don’t really have time for 5v5). As far as my experience tell me, the power of pyro 3 chrono 3 lays in controlling the field with multiple fire balls. Your stop + fire pillar can kill off your full CON enemy instantly with enough INT too.

Oh btw, I’m a pyro 3 chrono 3.

yes thats why i rerolled my 1st chracter
its clas route should be
pyro2 > linker 1 > chrono 3 ( Lvl 149 )
because i find pyro 2 dmg is low

now im building pyro3 lvl 60 now and going for chrono 3

but i have problem regarding stat buildl because i really want my hp around 27-30k

You will have a problem. What’s the point of pyro 3 if you can’t kill your enemy?

30k hp still do descent dmg i will link youtube video

That’s not the case in our arena. You must remember that in high ranking, your enemy will always have 2 or more healer (diev 3 and PD), and multiple full CON character. You have to burst them down, or they will just heal back up in no time.

This is a video of him fighting against easy enemy.

Also, he probably has a crazily high level of attribute. Are you able to afford that?

i really just want to know 27-30k HP ( R7 Wizard ) . . .
i think each person has taste personal build . . .

No one know the exact number i think. I would say at least 200 CON. And since the level is scaled, the more you put into INT, your HP will goes down again.

But I can safely tell you that you can’t do anything in the current PvP by going that high CON for pyro 3 chrono 3, even with Animus, unless you want to have fun in the low ELO score.

Even at my current INT, I am struggling to kill my enemy already. My auto attack hit for 200, and your enemy will always have invulnerability.

thank you for constructive feedback regarding stat build

but i think ive decided even with low dmg i will get atleast 25k hp up for suvivebility and playstyle

the reason why i choose pyro3 over cryo 3 so that i can spam pyro3 skill in battle ground because i found out pyro skills is DOT and the duration is long 15sec 30sec 18sec

• if you combine it with p@ss i can spam more skill and lessen the cd of some skill

which makes enemy panic sometimes or avoid it

as i said i tried the full con pyro 2 ( lvl 149 ) and spam the 3 skill and they
they ddnt know the dmg is low ( 100 only ) they circle around to avoid the spells

but ive decided that pyro2 is bad and went to pyro 3 so i can extend the duration of aoe’s on field

so people will avoid the pyro 3 spells in field and has more chance caught them offguard with lvl 15 max slow and 20sec Timestop which is my primary spell support

I really dont plan to be killer in pvp i want to annoy people like Cryo doing
but the difference of cryo vs pyro3 doesnt have crowd control but can setup mines and eat aoe’s spaces in field

also my build doesnt have fireball
so i can max hell breath and to achieve flameground ( 30 sec )

now you might say if im just going to spam pyro3 skill why not go full con
Answer > i still want descent average dmg around 300-500-700-900 on field and the video i saw do that with 30k hp ( pyro 3 + chrono 3 )

the attribute will be pain to level but it will not be problem

well anyway each person has playstyle
i just want to know someone’s build who has lvl 280 R7 wizard got 30k HP when entering at arena with his con stat build

because i ask in game but cannot find mostly they have 38k hp or below 20k hp

27.5k outside.
20k inside.

Plague.

I think you had really missed the point of pyro 3 chrono 3.

Yes, setting up the battlefield with mines and disrupting the enemy with slow + stop are strong, but that’s not the reason why he can get to such a high ranking. I know of this person, in fact, the reason why I started pyro 3 chrono 3 is because I heard of this combo that he used to climb the ladder (stop + fire pillar).

This maybe a bug, or a gimmick left behind by IMC. But this combo is crazily strong in arena.

In kToS you probably don’t have to abuse this tactic to win is because as you seen from the video, it’s not always against multiple healer (because korean server has much lesser people), whereas in our server, it’s ALWAYS against multiple healer.

Now, onto the point where I’m so desperately telling you that having low INT won’t work. From what I tested, this combo rely on your INT, not your matk. Also, how it scale is very buggy. Outside of arena, at 400 INT I can instantly kill full CON character with this combo (50k HP). At 200 INT, I can barely deal 10k damage with this combo (17 second duration). Inside of arena, since everything is scaled, I struggled to kill off a 30k HP character with a full duration combo + 4 fireballs + 2 flame ground + firewall.

You need around 50 CON extra to reach 28k HP, and that’s around 90 INT lesser due to rank bonus. I can imagine that your stop+fire pillar combo don’t work very well anymore, and it’s far off better to go full CON for more survivability (which won’t change your DPS much).

hi thank you again for reply

interesting. if you do not mind can you post a video by chance doing pvp
sorry but i really just dont trust much on internet without proof

but if you show video showcase it might convince me or other people in doubt or be inspired building this route

also if you dont mind may i ask also your full hp outside without wearing any armor or HP+
or the flat Con stat

i think the given con you said 210 con is not valid there is addon to detect the invested stat without bonus

i have 170con 21k without bonus hp and
when i enter arena its 28k

I am Pyro2>Linker and it is strong.

Cast 2 Fireballs, link both with one or two enemy players, use Hangman’s. Most will stright up die or be around 10% health.
Because fireball seems to hit each other and link that damage to the enemies, so it is much stronger than just standing on a fireball. You can also attack or cast skills at the linked Fireballs to transfer the damage when they are no longer snared. :joy:

It seems to be a little buggy sometimes, or not working on SW with Pain Barrier (need to test), but overall it is good!

I am 50% CON, 50% INT, 16k HP on TBL. Probably will change that when I get a stat reset potion for more CON, around 75%-25% for 24k HP.

I don’t think the combo will be gimped, because currently my Fireball attribute is lvl 33, so getting it into 70 so would would balance the INT loss.

People are reporting Animus doesn’t grant the bonus magic amp at TBL, even tho it removes your HP regen.

My invested CON is 156, 210 with bonus.

Your HP grows in arena because you are now below level 200, and your stat is scaled to level 200 to match that.

If you really want to have 28k HP, just keep the current ratio, and you will have 28k HP at level 200.

ah thank you the mechanic is confusing this is my stat build so far
i think 28k hp is fine with me i really dont like 24k below

yes i tried pyro 2 > linker 1 >
the number of hits of firewall is much more doubled

joint penalty is hard to use when enemy team has chrono ( haste )
it breaks easily and hangman knot is buggy sometimes it doesn’t vacuum

and when ive heard also the scrolls about linker skill for upcoming R8 i was dissapointed in linker class

so i realize i just go with pyro 3 to increase the dmg and duration of skills
since im just going to use it for arena

and i believe people will still love me in grinding spot since i have Haste

Hi again im sorry for bumping

may i ask also your base int whole and raw ( no bonus stat ) and magic attack without any equipment if you dont mind

the difference of my build to your build is that

my con
I invested more 15+ stat in con
with 15 loss

will i loss lot of raw power with 15 stat point not investing it on int or its not the much

the stat really in tos is just really lack detail in information which makes the game confusing

i really prefered the Ragnarok Online if you pump the int high the magic attack grows significantly

I will check it later. In ToS, your magic attack grows significantly when you pump it high too, due to various bonus.

1 Like