Tree of Savior Forum

27-30k HP Arena ( Stat Build Con Question )

thank you !
if you got also time can you do some pvp video showcase of your pyro in 2v2?

I will try to get some useful video.

So far it’s either I completely demolish my enemy, or get rekt by PD when my teammate isn’t a PvP meta.

ahmm sorry again for bumping and kinda being annoying hahaha

can i now know your
Raw Stat Int ( No Bonus )
Full Stat Int ( Total Int )
Raw Dmg Magic Attack ( No Equipment )

for future plan & comparison
i am really scared to mess up my stat build since there’s no stat reset

thanks

day 2
now lvl 98 rushing my character since my 1st character i rerolledwhich pyro 2 > Linker > Chrono1 Lvl 149

now its pyro 3 and going for chrono 3

104 invested INT. 221 total INT.
156 invested CON. 191 total CON.

Level 227 and 23.7k HP.

458 magic attack.

Hope you have fun with it. It’s always funny to see the unsuspected enemy stepping into your fireballs and die.

tried the fireball in arena or pve
it gives lot of opening to your character ( risky )
the casting time is ridiculous long + after casting it cannot move right away

they should really fix the delay of skill of pyro to give some mobility setting up traps

i decided not to learn fireball and having hard time leveling but i am able to max / improve flamebreath dmg and flameground duration

i hope imc improves pyromancer more.

like reducing the cd of skills especially Flameground and Firewall due to its low dmg

i just hated the animation tics of flameground is not similar to frost cloud or Zaibas skill ( they really have same similar animation / ground skill )

oh anyway once again thanks for sharing your build

Eh, you shouldn’t cast fireballs in front of your enemies. Fireballs are your strongest skill in terms of DPS.

1. It’s really strong in controlling the arena. I don’t think you can see this from the video, but I realize that I can control my enemy movement by just placing the fireballs at various place.
  2. You can setup a strong combo by Stop > Fire Pillars > Fire Ball x2 > Flameground > Pass > Fire Ball x2 > Flameground. Wait for the last second of stop, then use sleep, and cast hell breath.

Firewall actually is good at annoying your enemy when you have Ignition, as this will proc 10 seconds burn that will constantly stagger them.

Flameground don’t scale well with level. Yes, number wise it’s one of your highest DPS skill, but most player won’t step on it for more than 1 tick, or they can just jump through it without any trouble. In grinding, you probably won’t be using up the duration as well.

Anyway, this is my skill build. You probably won’t follow it fully, but I find this good for myself.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222888.1321354551.1f2d315a6571.11213d4e5a6175

1 Like

i see yeah definitely we have different build

anyway about chrono skill backmasking
besides its able to ressurect incapacitated team mate

can it be also use a self benefit / self cast skill
ex. Timewalk ( Void ) or Timelapse ( Weaver ) hero skill dota
to recover amount hp that you receive from heavy nuke Ex. Meteor

or is it just only affect the surrounding aoe for ( allies and enemy )

is doing 2:1 = Con:Int with Animus a good option provided that you got Wiz3 on your build for Quick Cast?

(included 35 points extra from all quests and statues… Lv.280, Rank 7);

Full Con (410 con = 314 invested | 14 int = 0 invested)
HP:40,0067
HP Recovery: 564
Magic Attack: 294
Magic Amplification: 225 (from Animus, 40% of HP Recovery)

2:1 = Con:Int (266 con = 208 invested | 219 int = 104 invested)
HP: 27,827
HP Recovery: 420
Magic Attack: 499
Magic Amplification: 168 (from Animus, 40% of HP Recovery)

Difference:
(Full Con); 36% more HP than (2:1 = Con:Int)
(2:1 = Con:Int); 24% more damage (combined Magic Attack & Magic Amplification) than (Full Con)

Around how much damage Ignition ticks go for? I wonder if I should use Ludas Staff for higher matk and skill levels or Igntion + shield (and dagger on swap, to hit fireballs when needed).

Also, why Reflect Shield?

It’s not about the tick. It’s about staggering your enemy during the burn tick.

Reflect shield to prevent the occasional staggering which will result in win/lose situation. Not that I use it often though.

Also, Reflect Shield return that 1 damage which will occasionally causes staggering that may or may not fk up your enemy’s movement.

This build is about annoying the fk out of your enemy and slowly turn the tide towards your team. I manage to get rank 21 out of it, not sure if I will get higher if I can actually play in more than 1 session per day.

It will time lapse your surrounding (the hp will goes to few seconds ago). Not that you will actually use it aside from reviving your teammate though, as it cost 10k per cast.

The reason you go CON build is such that you have a high block rate. I would say the higher CON the better unless you have some specific function in mind.

i see so back mask works only for allies and enemy
thanks for answer

Oh, never thought about it. :open_mouth:

Guess I will take it when I use a skill reset potion. Need to change my Telekinesis back to lvl 4 as well, one hit for placement and another for the knockup is plenty already (more hits/duration is just hurting me with the position lock).

Ty~

You can always right click the telekinesis buff to cancel it.

Yeah, but then the grabbed target is set free and there will be no knock up.

Maybe if it was the old Telekinesis where you could cancel the skill and the target would remain imprisioned for the rest of the duration… :laughing: