Tree of Savior Forum

24-Hour Maintenance šŸ˜­

Broā€¦ I started playing in Klaipeda before they even announce a Steam SEA serverā€¦ Should I get blamed for this? :cry:

I approve of 24hour maintenance. I can get some sleep now

sorry to be negative butā€¦ there are so much game errors and they work on new costumes. Their feartures like NEW TIPS OF THE DAY!!! 90% of them are Token ads actuallyā€¦ just 4 creatures fixed in journal, how about Raflower, Vubbe Wizard, Black Banshee, Vubbe Chaser, Vubbe Warrior, Rodelin, Deadborn Scap ETC. ?

And? Tokens = subscription mechanic. Nothing new. Free to play = Free to try.
You can download the game, create a character, play the effing game to 280.
Getting a token or not is up to you.

Are those really priorities? Design Artists are not Programmers, they work on different segments of the game. Both have milestones to hit. Those creatures in journal are not even priorities.

Donā€™t worry about a thing, cause every little thing, gonna be all right :slight_smile:

The scheduled maintenance will last from April 26th, 01:00 EDT to April 27th, 01:00 EDT.

Hmmā€¦ Did the maintenance start at 1:00 a.m. EDT or 1:00 p.m. EDT? :thinking:

This. Itā€™s their standard maintenance timing unless stated otherwise.

/20///////////////

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you!

BlarghablarghaBLARGHAblargha20Blarghas.

EDITED :
Meanwhile I spent my time helping people on the forum if I can.
And took part in a debate war which doesnā€™t even benefit anyone. Thinking backā€¦ why bother.

Opps, missing conjunctions leads to misunderstanding. Gotto change it. My bad.

Sometimes one have too much faith in humanity.
Today for the first time I saw a gold buyerā€™s purchase history.
Never actually saw one before in my life.

RMT imo is a simple thing. Go with the flow. If ToSā€™s economy does go that bad, and by bad I mean basic items are sold in like millions. Even I may take part in RMT. Not my first time buying it anyway. But of course thatā€™s if the game is still worth it.

Itā€™s up to IMC to keep the game alive anyway. Prices are already in millions now for end game stuff and itā€™s not even F2P.

Is that player someone you know? Or just random picture? Just curious in how IMC will act. :smirk:

lol that was a mistake, the people I helped have nothing to do with the [quote=ā€œroflmaopapa, post:70, topic:216074ā€]
Thinking backā€¦ why bother
[/quote]

Thanks for the morale boost anyway. :joy:

How longā€™s left on maintenance, too tired to work it out

7 hours or so.
Usually from my mabinogi experience I add 3-4 hours for major maintenances for any post maintenance issues.

Thatā€™s if they donā€™t extend. if future patches are anything to go by then they will and let us know last minute.

Iā€™ll be sleeping 6 hours or so of that anyways so all good!

Is that a dating sim combined with a 2d fighter?
whats it called?