Tree of Savior Forum

24-Hour Maintenance 😭

so… 24-hr maintenance

well, do your thing IMC, it’s a bit sad we don’t get to play for 1 day but do your best IMC, you’ve got a lot of things to do so i find it reasonable to do it slowly but surely, time to go out IRL and be a human once again

so what will you be doing this coming maintenance?

Arm exercises.

/24hoursMarathon

6 Likes

time to exercise with left/right hand

1 Like

But never skip leg day as they all say!

15 Likes

i would like to enlarge another part of my body if you know what i means :imp:

2 Likes

so will no one else share what they will be doing that doesn’t involve swelling? :smile:

someone stop these two

Well I was sharing since… you asked…

twirl fingers

And no one else said anything…

well… uhm… sorry? just keep it to the level that the mods don’t close our thread :smiley:

haha, nwei i’ll be at work for the most part so i guess i’ll be sleeping earlier for 1 day

I’ll watch Harry Potter, X-Men, Fast and the Furious and Pirates of the Caribbean film series then. I hope that it’s enough :grin:

Nah I doubt they would be that petty. We had tons of fun in other threads :smirk:
@Hyperion wink wink
But if you are concern, you have the rights since it’s your thread. Editted it for you my love.
IMC’s forum is probably the most open minded one I’ve seen.

but, but… why no LOTR?

Probably go watch season 6 of GoT then go outside I guess.

2 Likes

are you sure? gameplay is bad

3 Likes

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/24-hour-maintenance-sob/216074/11?u=thisisjezreel

Already watched that last week.

1 Like

:thumbsup:

/20charsss

Playing other MMO xDD probably Tibia, or other Console games i dunno yet XD maybe watch anime, or League Of Legends

14 Likes

:scream:

great I can finally poke on Mabinogi again after neglecting it.
And stop torturing myself trying to keep up with some people I’m trying to catch up with.

1 Like

things must be done :’( i might even play mabinogi again they just released G20 and i havent played in… 1 year or so

ohhhh right mabi, they just released g20! how could i forgot about it