Tree of Savior Forum

21/04/2016 KTOS patch and Wizard need to know

http://pastebin.com/CNhzGnXi

Some skills have been changed.

1. Pyromancer
    Flare

• Skill Base damage has been increased 118.375 → 142.05.
      ( Damage increase per level has been increased 30.375 → 33.412)
      Hell Breath
    • Skill Base damage has been increased 96.25 → 115.5. (Damage increase per level has been increased 28.75 → 43.5)
    • Hell Breath will have a chance at afflicting the enemy with a [Hell Breath] Debuff when attacking.
    • Hell Breath Debuff : Recieve additional fire property damage +50%
  2. Thaumaturge
    Swell Brain

• Scaling magic attack is added. (Base Value = 12.5, Value per level = 2.5)
  3. Featherfoot
    Blood Bath

• Skill base damage has been increased 323 → 387.6. (Damage increase per level has been increased 83.28 → 99.94)
    • Health Regeneration will be changed to 30% of Damage Dealt.

Skills have been re-balanced inside Team Battle League ONLY.

1. Cryomancer
    Ice Bolt
    • [Ice Bolt: Freezing Chance] Attribute will be disabled in Battle League.

Ice Wall
- Damage from Ice wall Missiles has been reduced by 50%.

1 Like

I’m wondering how Cryo will do now in pvp.

Things like this tells us that we do need the circle reset.

1 Like

Not sure if that makes flare kinda worth using… doesn’t seem that big of additional damage.
And no fireball-push change and no linker un-nerf sad

What is that “damage increase per level”? The damage a skill does more the higher the characters level is? Or the damage a skill does more if you put more skillpoints into it?

Yeah - definitely. People spend much time theorycrafting their builds and then lvling it and when they finally reach high lvl they nerf it - really sucks.

1 Like

When will this hit our servers though?

I guess its time to retire my cryokino as I only lived to see those icewall PP on him. hahahaha

tbh 1/2 of my time playing tos is theory crafting

2 Likes

Though it also have downside - the ppl will just take pyro3 to lvl fast at the beginning and then reset to desired build - kind of unfair. And second thing is resetting when person is just bored with build and want to try something completely different without the need of lvling new char - kind of sucks as well.

1 Like

Well good and bad.

If people get to end game faster, isn’t that good as well? Unfair but dont you think it also encourages build testing? Rich people will test builds for us.

For build testing i suggested ealier on another thread to introduce us to some testing areas - where we could freely test all classes/skills/synergies on all kinds of monsters. That would be fair and helpful.

But then again, nerfs that are worse that this that will destroy a character. im not sure how the nerf to cryo will do though.

No swordie changes at all? Wow…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So you can just reroll to the next OP build every time they rebalance some skills deemed too strong?
Those skills were deemed too strong, now they got rebalanced. If you made the class because you liked it, you will still like it. If you made it cause it was OP in some contexts, well, deal with it, cause it was just a matter of time.

1 Like

Please don’t nerf Wiz 3 Ele 3 into sht tier.

1 Like

Well you never know what kind of nerfs they will do. This one is not that devastating i think. Just think what if they nerf the frost cloud to sh** tier.

I think overall the nerf/buff also quite base on players general feedback, if a build become mainstream and dominate pvp/gvg then it will likely be nerfed.

Thaumaturge’s buff is something interesting, i’m not sure what is the scaling matk meaning (base value 12.5 and value per level 2.5)

well thats true indeed though i just finished making cryo for that freeze and icewall combo. I guess i should have just went straight to wiz3>kino3>lock

i’m intrigued by it as well. But knowing IMC they might just added 20 (twenty) additional mAtk on top of Int bonus. Also possible that those are percentiles and that would make swell brain quite potent buff.

I guess it’s a good thing then that I have only considered rolling a Cryo3/Kino3 icewall/PP as an alt.
Rest in pieces.