Tree of Savior Forum

21/04/2016 KTOS patch and Wizard need to know

Booommmm, all builds that use icewall/pp as main are ■■■■■■ up

To be honest after trying both Wiz 3 Ele 3 and Wiz 1 Pyro 2 Ele 3 in closed beta first one already felt like a sht tier to me in comparison to latter. But then my focus was mainly world bosses and dungeon bosses, definitely not pvp. I agree though that both builds should be a viable options.

Its still good in pve. But those who went for PvP god will be frustated now xD

-50% dmg of icewall, still good in pve at what ? = -=

It’s only applied on Team Battle League

only attribute of icebolt is applied in Team Battle League

No, it’s for Team League Battle only. Reposter just didn’t format properly

Skills have been re-balanced inside Team Battle League.

1. Cryomancer
    Ice Bolt
    • [Ice Bolt: Freezing Chance] Attribute will be disabled in Battle League.

Ice Wall
- Damage from Ice wall Missiles has been reduced by 50%.

1. Plague Doctor
    Healing Factor
    • Duration now lasts a fixed duration of 27 seconds.
    • Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds.

Blood Letting
- Duration becomes 15s + 2 per level.
- Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds.

1. Priest
    Resurrection
    • Ressurection will only apply ONCE per round in Battle League.

It’s on the Link!

The problem is that in rank 7 Wiz 3 Ele 3 Warlock is much better. Also, the buff to Wiz 3 made this build quite OP now.

1 Like

[Whispers] Dont say that - or they will nerf it… T.T

HAHAHA @zerovirus01 thats me. probably more than 1/2

oh its a good thing I didn’t base my cryo/sorcerer around walls and bolt. only 1 on bolt so I guess its pretty ok.

Just hoping they don’t change how subzero works though otherwise, why call a cryo a cryo.

I would also like to know if this is a flat Magic Attack value or a percentile.

If anyone has any info or plays kToS, would you be able to confirm what happened with Swell Brain for Thaumaturge?

Nothing changed to cryo/chrono supp. Can someone confirm if these two changes only affect TBL or the wall debuff it’s universal?

Off-topic but seems good:

1. Team Storage functions will be changed:
    • Token’s Trade count will no longer be deducted when placing items inside the Team Storage.
    • In addition to this, the potential will not be deducted either, the same applies to consumable / material type items.
    • The requirement for being a Token user in order to access the function has not changed.

Last point :disappointed:

now this… this makes me want to drop linker 2 for pyro 3. If it means all fire attack do 50% extra damage with the debuff (but it says additional so it could be a new line of damage thats 50% of our magic attack or something).

I hope that’s not what they mean by

Free players still need a way to transfer ~things~ between chars, be it only silver, only items or both…