Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

That gurl must collect all the 151 flags of Kanto

Skyrim? You might have to invest months in it.

It’s not that simple.

It could be 50100+100050+30030+40020+60010+12005=84000.

IF they made 5 types of founder packs with A WEEK early access. 5 dollars is affordable for most people and it’d bring another 6k $ per 4k players. And there would’ve been no whine and several thousands flags on steam, etc.

They disrespected 60% of the community for one time cash grab. This is an example of WRONG market politics.

1 Like

Adaptation and acceptance are a great virtue. Take it for what it is.
The game remains free to play. Any one can make his own choice to know if it’s worth paying with an advantage and able to play the game earlier.

I understand both sides… And in my opinion its very sad to see the community suffer because both IMC and us players would love to see this game being a success.

no one is saying “no founder’s pack”
no one is saying “imc doesnt deserve money”

you hear people saying things about false advertising, backstabbing, no communication, money grabbing, etc

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Its funny I’ve kick starter a lot of games and paid CASH up front for games i know that would not be out for months why you ask? because i know that it cost money to make a game and if you want it to be good pay for it. and though who pay for it now well only make it better for the ones waiting for F2p

1 Like

uh huh yeah people are actually mad about this itsniko. people are actually angry, read the forums people are actually saying these things. wake up boy.

read their posts. 1 post/ update page per month. tell me thats not bad communication.
look up a real english dictionary for the word soon, does it mean 3 months?
and then put up a paywall forcing players to buy or wait?

nevermind, ill talk to you soon.

What you think doesn’t matter. What the majority thinks does.

Actually the announcement was “Open beta coming soon”. They just said that release date will be in a few days. Yet it was almost 20 days(from 26 February to 15th March) before they stated that Open Beta will start in June.

your brain is flawed thats all i can say.

oh ■■■■. i thought i was talking to someone else.
you’re very toxic, it makes me very interested in you.

IMC shouldn’t care about the 60% that say no either way, because they most likely would not buy from the cash shop.

The 40% are their target audience, the people who they will actually receive revenue from and the people who will support their crippling development team.