Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

CYKA BLYAT!

the only Russian word I know lol. please don’t take it seriously.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thats not an excuse. 45$ Fire emblem conquest, 43$ The Division, 30$ Farcry Primal, 27$ Gothic Armada with early access. 50$ is expensive as f and you will have in game currency and servers in US. There are a lot of new games coming like Dark Souls 3 for 40$. We are talking about digital games.

1 Like

I got like so mad when I finally got pet poring and I can’t feed it anything until it’s gone, I even bought it with well earned money so very sad :< lol

and then I realized it eats green apples, then when I do feed it green apples it does nothing and I literally went asking in the forum if my poring was bugged until they told me it only gives me stat bonus :< sosad I want my poring to hit enemies.

Imagine what happens when 60% of your playerbase is unhappy about your policy, they will not support the game when it comes F2p, and will leave it at first chance, to the 40% of cash burners enjoy your ghost game, and 10-20 mins queue for everything

OH REMEMBER THAT BEST MOMENT WHEN YOUR PET ORC ACTUALLY HIT ENEMIES?! oh my god, it was gold. the damage is so low it doesn’t even matter but man, that moment when orcs hit enemies it felt as if my baby has grown up.

Well, regardless, alot/some people claims this game to be “incomplete” and not even worth spending money in this game anyway.

While i agree that this game does need to be polished, i’ll still support itos.

One does not simply demand a rushed game to be “complete” when its in OBT

The first death i remember, i was a lvl 6/6 novice, i just got my Blade, and i decided to fight a Spore…bad choice… :frowning:

Back in the days when just the first jobs excisted…

those spore man wtf, if we hit them just in the right moment, we will get swarmed :<

Just a quick word before going to work, it looks like they heard the disapointment

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/with-regards-to-community-concerns-about-the-founder-s-server-exclusive-access/145387?u=adiutum

Now, if they make any significant change, i cant tell but its a start!

Just like EA or WB can make a quick cash grab by sacrificing a franchise such as starwars or batman.
Except you know… It hurts your company and when you are a small one game company featuring one single game such as tree of savior, yeah… you made 60K quickly, ran your company and game in the ground, chased away hoards of potential customers who (under circumstances) could have given you multiple times the money you made with a dishonest cash grab, but oh wait… that would actually take some work, a working brain and spine.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Really natural thing to happen to games with westerners. $50 is nothing to most of them. They are also happy that IMC is selling early leveling, early farming, early grinding, early everything to paying players for an absurd 3 months. Amazing how they can’t see anything wrong there. As if they were brainwashed by the words “IMC needs to make money”. Sure, this is the only option for IMC to make money, riiiiiight.

I hate how people are ■■■■■■■ entitled with their money, its as if they don’t spend anything with their life. Sure you will pay for the bullshit IMC offers, but that doesn’t make you any better to someone who thinks before spending their money or even someone who just to have some fun. I know alot of people who would rather not spend initially but spend actually A HELL LOT in the long run. If people actually care about the game, money will follow.

Example of humility and care for others.

Better hope playerbase is larger than the 3k that have voted because even if everyone who voted bought the early access that’s what… enough to cover maybe one dev’s salary for the three years this game was in development?

They really need the long run.

$60k won’t pay their devs and investors for butt wipes. Stop making a big deal off $60k, it’s pocket change in corporate perspective.

Personally I can spend more time in ToS then any game you called exept maybe Dark Souls. But also with ToS you will get 50$ worth of SP and other goodies.
I fully agree with most people here that there were other great way’s for us to support the developers with some funding without upsetting the community.

I’ll still buy the founders pack because I know for myself that i love the style, there are just no other games that have this kind of art and feelings.

I will love this game too, of course, but I love to play with friends and they can’t know if they will like the game or not. And I don’t even know If I will use that SPs. It’s more like a bet than a buy. And I like to buy a finished, stable and balanced game.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s and option, for those who love the game enough to support and are willing to pay can play it earlier, and for the rest…i know it sucks… have to wait a little longer but can play it for free later on.