Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

f2p games exist because f2p players when tempted, indulge in the cash shop. basically they are the future possibility of money. an investment.
people are not going to… well… MOST people are not going. to well
ok i, personally, am not going to pay 50$ on a game i havent even played yet. even if i played icbt2 i dont know the current state of the game.

investors are not going to pay money for a game just because “hey i have money”

Ain’t gonna miss ya!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

thats what investing is. invest in something in hopes it will be successul. it we already know its successful then your just buying it.

He probably wanted to say, he’s not gonna spent money for a kitty in the bag, noting he was playing in the cbt2 but doesnt know a thing about whats the openb— the founders server to be like~

Of course. The 40% saying yes is probably all 1st worlders.

3rd world countries won’t be paying $50 USD, and they shouldn’t.

3 months early start is the BS part. I wouldn’t mind the $50 if it didn’t make every founder so far out of league with every other player. I’d feel dirty sporting the founders accessory because instead of it saying “hey I supported the developers” it’d signal “hey, I’ve played 3 months longer than you because… wallet”

What’s very sad though is… look at the yes votes. That’s instantly $70,000+ regardless of how the no votes look.

What they should do has been said countless times in all these places. Founders should get maybe 2 weeks EA or none at all, and founder status should be included in several packages ranging from $5 to $50 with varying levels of TP included and possibly titles or cosmetic exclusives.

Bottom line is that in a f2p game paying should never equate to an advantage.

3 months is one hell of an advantage. The currency gains, level gains, environment and everything…

If they said “$50 for founders AND 10000x EXP rates and 5000x Silver rates!!” everyone would explode in “wtf is this”… well, that’s what it would look like, because in 3 months your head start will have earned you that “bonus” if everyone started at the same time. Difficult to word lol

1 Like

actually it was: “Open Beta coming SOON” -> 3 weeks of total silence, not “1 week some days” -> announce of founderpack and OBT delayed to three months instead of soon.

2 Likes

thing is that the three months headstart go to a disadvantage to even lot of the founders

1 Like

yeah but three months are NOT.

And the message was “Open Beta coming SOON” not “Announce for the OBT date coming SOON”

1 Like

Seems to me like you didn’t read the post:

TITLE OF THE POST: “Open Beta Coming Soon”

CONTENT:
“Yes, the Open Beta for Tree of Savior will be coming soon”
“We’ll make another announcement on the exact date,”

not once in that post was wrote that they woyuld have been giving the DATE soon, it was clearly stated that the OBT would be coming soon.

You can go and read it again for yourself on steam.

3 months after this statement would piss of almost everyone… and in fact, it did.

3 weeks of waiting for the announcment + 3 months headstart is almost 4 months of time… that mean 1/3 of a year… very far from soon.

Swalinn is right, you should read the announcement more carefully.

It was clearly about coming open beta.

But anyway all of this doesn’t matter until they make next announcement.

Oh it would be so nice if they didn’t delete the posts pertaining to OBT like it was something they so desperately wanted to hide.

It’s still on steam tho

‘’ they will be giving us a release date soon.’’ Nop, they said the coming beta was coming soon, not the date was coming soon, please stop distorting the words.

where is the game? -.-

well that would spark another fire like for sure.

It is awesome lol.) SomeMoreCharacters