Tree of Savior Forum

2 Hairstyles Removed from Discount List

11 Premium Hairstyles 50% OFF Until March 7

• The following premium hairstyles will be available for purchase at the TP Shop for a reduced price of 99 TP until March 7, 2017:
  • Braid Ponytail
  • Cockatrice Head (Female)
  • Cockatrice Head (Male)
  • Curling Back Perm
  • Quiff Style
  • Noble Dandy Cut
  • Ribbon-ornamented Double Buns
  • Twoblock
  • Upper-bind Two-block
10 Likes

PRE-PATCH ANNOUNCEMENT:

AFTER PATC IN-GAME PRICE:

POST-PATCH EDITED ANNOUNCEMENT:

Gosh, how lazy can they get. They couldn’t even make people who are willing to spend TP happy. Nor did we even get any official word about it or at least an apology on how they messed up. The maintenance takes 4-hours long and sadly this patch didn’t even get any significant patch except the TP Hair. How difficult wouldve it been to change the pricing, or at least make some sort of announcement about it. Instead, we get a blind-eye treatment and then they end up ninja-editing the original announcement, this is very disheartining IMC. I’d think about the next time I’ll go and buy your sh!t. Thanks for the douche service.

22 Likes

This is what IMC does. This is how they roll. What’s the big idea? To keep iToS in a constant state of garbage I guess. We haven’t gotten anything nice for almost a year, when we got discounted Founder packs and at least somewhat decent maintenance compensations. Now it’s nothing. The original announcement yesterday was most likely an internal communication error, the staff made a mistake, that’s all.

Obviously this wouldn’t be a problem in any other company, because the staff would be the one calling the shots, but you see, these clowns here you just tagged, they hold no power over iToS, so the announcement had a mistake in it, these two hairstyles that weren’t supposed to be discounted. Nothing to be done about it, because they have no power to decide anything, they can just write and edit announcements.

Thank for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

this is the reason why i dont buy TP anymore, gatcha garbage and fake discounts, for being greedy they are lost $$$

6 Likes

WTF I was a bit excited when ive read the announcement yesterday, (cuz i really want to buy the prince waves) but when i got home it was removed from the actual update. Very disappointing.

I remember someone on a very old thread commenting how ridiculous it is that a virtual haircut is X times more expensive than a haircut IRL.

5 Likes

not to mention that too. LOL.
and the fact that they only discounted half the set of hairstyles, I feel like we’re getting another patch like this again in the future.

I just want this for 99:

And this, one day:

4 Likes

Only if this day comes to iToS, too much hope in there lol.

1 Like

Same here, got really excited and added TP just for those hairs 8’D
#NeverTrustIMCNews

1 Like

They are so lazy and incompetent that they don’t know understand the most basic rules about sales.
If you don’t produce luxury products for rich customers, you can just make cheap ones with less “work” and make a lot of profit with volumes because it’s just “pixel”.

Did they notice there are games outside of korean with 3 euros haircuts with sometimes up to HUNDREDS of choices?

They can sell body sizes tp stuff, forsaken lodges, new skill animations for tp buyers, new voices for tp, add dozens of pets without even stats, new running animations for tp… etc… we can go on forever, but they are just braindead.

2 Likes

You record screencaps of their patch notes? XD

Haha Garbage, trying to Ninja the patch. Good catch btw.

can any whiteknight defend this?

gosh… imc is getting bullied to death…

nowadays kids entitled for every little things…

be gald u can still log into game

*(end of role-playing constructive forumer)*

LOL.
Well, after the patch and logging-in and checking the TP Hairs, I did notice no difference in the price of the Asymmetrical haircut, so I ended up going to the Patch Notes (which at that time wasn’t edited yet) and then took a screenshot of it to file a ticket. To my surprise after a few hours logging back in and seeing no form of action was done, I came and checked the patch notes again. And BAM ninja edited Patch Notes. IMC being HUEs

There are a few things that might have happened here:

A.) like as previously mentioned an internal miscommunication(but dont they even have people to proofread what they post)

B.) IMC being lazy and dont want to re-patch anything and instead just ninja-edit the patch notes

4 Likes

logged in right after maintenance, all haircuts were 50 % , I decided to wait till the end of the day to buy , and then , BAM.I’ve been IMC’ed and now , grats you’ve just lost a sale =D !

I am a little annoyed by this.

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Yuri

This is Gacha season 2. After reading the patch notes I was gonna buy the Princes Waves. And put it in cart but then I realized they false advertised. They just brought ‘Gacha’ to a whole new level.

Can we get some explaination from the staff?