Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Any guild in laima server???

Yes, I’m having “butthurt” and crying in a corner every time someone on teh internets posts something stupid :confused:.

You said nothing like that.

6 Likes

How many people in ur guild?

19 but about 10 active menber now,consist of Japanese and Chinese…

Is your guild english spoken i wonder ? It’s hard to play a game with language barrier there >.<

actually not, but I dont think its a problem since you knew what is what,and menbers in guild are friendly…

add me to the guild my IGN is Gesti

Actually i’m new player in ToS , so dunno the whole picture in here >.<
Planning on starting in iToS but stumbled upon with this kind of problem, make my mood gone xD
I know u can make some kind like translation in jToS by adding English folder, but what i see is there are so many $no_data$ issue everywhere, and its kind of bugging me
Btw, do u fond of Japanese language ?

I live in japan…And I can speak both japanese and Chinese…I dont think it is impossible for you to play JTos, I even paly KTos where I completly dont know anything ,lol

are u online now can u nvite me to guild

Ya, but my first priority is community tho, to be able to chat with everyone xD
Oh and the price of the token is twice our price, right ? and still untradable ?

yeah…token is untradable…
expect anyone else come here that makes you not alone.

I was about to start playing jTOS but idk If I made a mistake, should we (and are we obligated to) write our team name in kana, or “normal” alphabet is okay for those?

Totally ok.

1 Like

cancerlocks exist in jtos too

I would be joining jtos too if I’m not so invested in iToS …

1 Like

same here :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t think such investments worth much on a dead server.

I mean you can have 15 lv330 chars with transcended equips, but what’s the point if there are no ppl to play with?

Also those JP servers combined have 100+ times higher population than most regional servers and can be merged in the case of too low population. Regional servers on the other hand … well there are certain difficulties.

Anyway, jTOS worrth trying at least.

3 Likes

What is the reason IMC refuses to find a publisher for itos version or just asks nexon?

Initial reasons were probably:

• Ability to use Steam to self-publish and probably gain more profits with less expences (Lower publisher’s commission).
  • Nexon’s reputation on the western market.
  • Community support (fastest greenlight on steam ever, etc.).

But then IMC realized that they don’t have:

• Localization department. -> They asked community for help and then betrayed it by applying the worst P2W practices.
  • Marketing department. -> Did nothing.
  • Experienced GM’s. -> Hired few janitors working for food.

And became greedy. Worse than Nexon.

Money is a strong drug and It’s like an unexperienced addict vs an experienced one. The second one knows his norm.

Current reasons are probably:

Nexon or any other publisher won’t take it because:

• Hype train became a trainwreck. It is hard to raise this game from ashes of expectations.
  • IMC already created a bad reputation for this game.
  • Many players have already moved to other games.

Also:

• Giving the game to another publisher means a full wipe (so that a publisher could make profits from newly sold premium stuff). Not many players will come back after that.
  • IMC’s greed. Milking to the end.
  • IMC’s pride.
5 Likes