Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Then costume prices make sense.

They are a bit too high actually. We had such prices before IMC put almost all costumes into exchange shop.

And they have all costumes inside TP shop.

But their enchant scrolls are like 3 times cheaper.

Anyway I’ll buy Grita/Jura costumes for like 750~900k soon I guess. I like costumes.

From what I see from various sites that sell Nexon JP cash card 1000 NXP = 1000 JPY (~9 USD).

Oh, 2 times more expensive. Then costume prices are fine :3

hey… how did you manage to login so easily? i got a problem where “Nexon passport auth failed”… how to get through with this?

You cannot play wothout being in Japan physically or using a VPN.

oh god… are there any free vpn’s??

Read.the.guide /20deadblackrabbits

thanks…bookmarked*

i’ll try it once i manage to get a back up recovery for this pc before doing those guide just in case.

i’ll finish my entry for the event for now. kekekekekeke

Nice event to test your FPS.

Around 3m per hour at 180lvl (it lasts only 5 minutes though).

I kinda feel sorry for JTOS, if alot of iTOS players go to there, with iTOS concept(afk necros, cancerlocks and macros)

1 Like

Yeah, because japs are eating clouds and shitting rainbows. Just visit jTOS’s Dina before posting weird shiet.

The only totally itos player concept I’ve seen so far is calling everything they don’t like a cancer because they are too stupid to come up with another words. Almost the same as butthurt.

2 Likes

In comparison with what you experienced on iToS, what are the current pros of playing on jToS in your opinion? Just out of curiosity.

https://i.gyazo.com/459802c7683f89a2475c1a77a3acc73e.png

kek.

1 Like
  • Fast queues, more time to finish daily runs.
  • Reported bots are getting banned
  • Less bots overall, haven’t seen macroers so far.
  • New gamebreaking bugs are being fixed fast. (not [RESOLVED])
  • New content (open dungeons/hunting grounds)
  • There are costumes under 1m. I love costumes.
  • Japs are quite friendly. よろしくです when we are starting a dungeon/mission run and お疲れ様でした after.
2 Likes

Don’t forget the japanese voice.

Heheh, this too of course, but you probably can change it for iTOS if you have the .ipf file.

Talking about butthurt, you sems mad, just saying. /laugh

youmadbrow? dont be.

“Japs are quite friendly. よろしくです when we are starting a dungeon/mission run and お疲れ様でした after.”

Kind we need that on iTOS, as i say “iTOS concept”, as atari show its be rude and sarcastic

1 Like

Hello I am a guild master of zemiya(ジェミナ) server, and I start play JTos from the first day of OTB,we still recruiting now,I think I can help you much.
we looking for members do et and pvp(gvg), and welcome all foreigners(many guys study/work aborad in japan now).Group coming better,than you won`t be alone~
If you intersted,even thinking about start Jtos, reply me~

1 Like

what does it say

figured
Inv me to guild
Team Name Slasher

This Team name is already in use.