Tree of Savior Forum

[10/8/2015] Latest Korean Patch Notes via reddit

posted by /u/zazabar credited to /u/morrighanz and /u/Nekumata

raw notes http://pastebin.com/tPsVH1Xp

1. Character Class Balance/Bugs Fixed

-Swordsman Classes

• Overall increase in HP for Swordsman based classes.
  • Barbarian - Aggressor: Decreased bonus critical attack rate.
  • Barbarian - Flange: Duration and damage reduced.
  • Barbarian - Stomping Kick: Can be used 3 times before cooldown. (?)
  • Peltasta - Swashbuckling: Range decreased but max number of provokable mobs increased. (?)
  • Highlander - Moulinet: Skill can be cancelled out of now. (?)
  • Cataphract: Earth Wave, Doom Spike, Stead Charge, and Rush cooldowns decreased.
  • Cataphract: Earth Wave, Doom Spike, and Stead Charge damage increased.
  • Cataphract - Impaler: Can now be used with One Handed Spear and Shield combination.
  • Cataphract - Earth Wave and Doom Spike now strike multiple times per skill usage.
  • Cataphract - Doom Spike: Charge time decreased.

-Wizard Classes

• Fire Attribute: Explosion and Ice Attribute: Slowdown now require Circle 2 of their relevant class.
  • Linker - Joint Penalty: Reduction in the number of targets that may be linked at once.
  • Elementalist - Electrocute: Damage was not being applied correctly. This has been fixed and the damage has been reduced.
  • Elementalist - Meteor: Casting time increased.
  • Psychokino - Psychic Pressure: Using Psychic Pressure on a Fire Ball results in the Fire Ball being moved.
  • Pyromancer - Enchant Fire: Effect was not increasing on skill up. This has been corrected.

-Cleric Classes

• Cloth and Plate Mastery attributes have physical and magical defense removed, only HP/SP remain (/u/Azebu).
  • Sabdu Normal attack damage reduced. /u/ScarletFirest
  • Paladin - Smite: Attribute ratio decreased, reuse time increased, attack decreased (?).
  • Monk - Palm Strike range increased.
  • Monk - Palm Strike, Hand Knife, One Inch Punch: Removal of after-skill delay.
  1. Merchant tools have been added to the shop to reset skill and stat points.
  • Cost 10 NXC/iCoin. (/u/Raimu-)
  • Changes will be reflected upon logging to character select and logging back in (?).
  1. Fixed the size of the effects for Fire Pillar (Pyromancer).
  1. Store sales lists have been changed (?).
  1. Sellable items from merchants can not be used to strengthen gems. (?)
  1. The item “Imperni Sword” has had it’s Increased Block attribute changed to Block Penetration.

Thank you for participating in the beta test!

10 Likes

I guess it was no surprise that barbs were nerfed (again). Although its unfortunate that cryos weren’t buffed they seemed quite underpowered in the iCBT as far as it went with my playthrough.

Also that stat reset will be interesting. It will definitely help with level progression in the upcoming cbt/obts but most importantly for finding that golden ratio in builds for classes. Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Time to test out Enchant Fire next ICBT :confused: see if it’s viable now.

1. Changes will be reflected upon logging to character select and logging back in (?).

is mean after use skill reset need to relogin to make it work

Nice update for Cataphract skills and why they reduced Palading Smite damage(?(?(? Like wtf… They also reduced cleric Normal attack damage…

Linker got nerfed too… Oh god. nooo…

Yup I am really looking forward to testing enchant fire now, I levelled it to 5 in iCBT and it pretty much did not do much at max lvl.

Legit changes, nice~ >w<

Cataphract sure needed a buff, the cooldowns were ridiculous for 1-hit skills… Still, I don’t trust IMCgames with skills.

The main one are Barbarians… 175% (?) additional Crit Damage from one investment of a circle from Aggressor was ridiculous, and thankfully it was nerfed to 25% (?) per circle. Still, they continue to nerf “Flange”, kip kip… (it’s still Frenzy to me…), they never made Savagery viable again, and they’re pushing Barbarian skills more, huh? Well they did need some PvP help, considering they only have one main build of normal attacking…

RIP Viable Savagery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z497rhRLBRw

I mean good on them to actually abuse their skill-charge system, which seemed to either be there, or not be there for specific classes. Flange/Frenzy should probably be decently powerful still as long as Barbarians have to invest 2/3 ranks into it. Good on them making that skill in C2 instead of C1 at the start of CBT 3 though.

(Also hullo Yuusha)

As a Wizard…

3 Likes

Were paladin OP or something? I know nothing of the kbt so i’m curious.
I wanted to go paladin but I figured having one str attack skill would leave you pretty useless.
(unless you got 1 rank of diev for carve but still…?) Having one attack you’d think it needs to be strong…
Maybe it was over zealous? Some kr player let me know! haha.

Seems like Cataphract is the new meta now lol…Im surprised they didnt buff archers but who knows what they will do in the future

well they seem strong already with Trot allowing them to move very fast. In action games speed is really the best defense and offense.

Where is Archer buff :sob:

No love for Archer :cry:

this is before lastest patch

now smith cooldown increase to 18 sec

1 Like

But i can understand why they didn’t buff archer, because archer really strong at endgame, and KR CBT rate exp was high.
So i think if they gonna buff Archer, it will be after full release with low exp rate, which make early game of being archer not a nightmare anymore, just hope i don’t need to be a bot using kneel shot and just bind my attack down :cry:

that sad :frowning: while monks can spam punches all day want

1 Like

Yah I think end game archer might outclass barb…anyone agree?

I agree with that, from what i saw on youtube.
Archer will be very strong at endgame.
So really hard to nerf archer or buff archer.
Cuz Early game is nightmare, but endgame is a different story

this one excites me

I’m pretty baffle about that one. Why only cleric?