Tree of Savior Forum

02:00 AM EST or EDT?

EDT :

Open : 2 a.m. EDT on the 29th of March, 2016

EST:

1 Like

It is indeed EDT. There was a misunderstanding on the terminology. The staff meant to refer to it as “current” eastern time.

5 Likes

So it’s 5 am gmt+1 …

GEEEZ you want to kill me … wakeing up at my normal working time, while on holiday leave xD.

Good that it cleared up … but haha. I will go to bed early on monday xD.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/edt-to-gmt-converter

If it makes you feel better, I’ll be working overnight shift for 4 consecutive days when our servers go live. :sob:

9 Likes

Pfff.

xD

I know.
( i will do all nighters too, haha. Unpaid ones …)

I was present at many many many betas and alphas, that were “not marketing” types.

Atleast your boss didn’t made the mistake to realese the locks at friday…
Can still remember the SOE Dev’s and support guys being zombies after the first weekend xD. And all that what happened (rollbacks, bugs, total crazy things)

I wish you best luck. And that your server guys and planers did calculate it correctly. After the first few hours, the storm on the channels should spread itself mostly.

There will be multiple groups:

• the forerunners (fast and effective)
  • the casuals (stuck at the early 30ish after 4 hours)
  • the fans (complaining in the forums more then playing the actual game)
  • the hackers and boters (trying they’re best to ruin fun for others)
  • the normal players (in the middle of the causals and forerunners)

Just the first hour will be horrible xD.
You should lock all threads except help … for that.
But that alone would make it even worse xD.

4 Likes

Ooh no! >_<; That’s not a fun shift, but your presence here is always appreciated! EDT/EST is always confusing since not everyone over here uses it either. I know some places in Canada don’t in Ontario though most do. It’s just all confusing! But I’m on EDT so Monday I’ll be wakin up or stayin up! ^ ^

Fighting!

Yo fox. You caused my GF to get confused and panicking over not knowing when to set the alarm.

Seriously. Whats wrong with you lately? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Duuuhhh …

I was to distracted most likely.
So it’s 7 am … notes down

And if you want to ask what distracted me …

Multiple ebay auctions on anime figures xD … somehow march seems to be the month, were people cut down on they’re collection! I raked in some rare ones and some cheap ones~

Skimming trough 7000 figures wasn’t fun xD!

• i got worries … where do i put them now …

For a second I considered just staying awake as possible option o,ô

The last figure I bought was actually for my GF, a half naked Rin from Free!
Looks nice but was hella expensive >.>

coughs

If it was under 100 bucks, it’s actually cheap.
Newer high qaulity ones go for around 120~250 bucks.
The normal ones are around 80ish.
And the smaller cheap ones, without much detail or accesorys around 40~

Don’t ever ask someone who seriously collects figures how much he spent on them till now xD!

I just bought a few … and my wallet crys.
But they’re so sweet q.q!

Got Hoshijiro from Knights of sidona… the version of her in the sciene tank. With the pen in her tentacle .

Just tentastic for anyone who loves the manga… tusgumuri did cost doppel of her price … ( 80 bucks ugugh). The Mecha the MC uses xD. But atleast that is a figma (moveable doll).

I’ve got a figma of Dead Master here~

And the Rin figure was 140€, quite high quality stuff.

I feel ya xD.
But these figures are so … inticing. You want to have them, look at them. And if they’re moveable. Do play like a kid with them, make photos and upload funny stuff~

A big childs dream~

(and some are really really worth an investment. The rare ones that everyone wants … can jump in price by double or triple. In a year or two of time. Experienced tha tmyself … when i overslept a spice and wolf figure … when i found out about it … the price already doubled. Now it’s four times at most deals in ebay… still get’s sold as it seems.)

Okay back to topic.

I’m gonna prepare my new plans for tuesday now … minimum 10 hours sleep. So i need to go to sleep … umm …9 pm!!

I’m trying to get up one hour earlier each day to prepare myself. Means… I should better go sleep now >,>
Good night xD

cough

Good night.
Wakeing before 10 am in my holidays will be hard xD.

My normal wake-up-time is 5:30 am, at workdays. So that i can start before 7am with my work~

isn’t it 8am? the page displays EDT -> CET but we’re switching to CEST, tomorrow.

Don’t worry, we’ll be opening an off-topic tread were everyone will link you their favourite lullaby :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…thats something I’ll adress tomorrow.

Apperantly no one trusts my countdown. :disappointed: