Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

That will be helping to you.
It is Hamaya skill clip.

3 Likes

but hows the scaling, does 1 point in the brrom skill give you 1 second of the channel?

Draining Holy spirit at Manahas
That is really horrible Quest.

It takes 30 min for respawning and It respawns to only one channel.
and It is only one person can take. so you need to compete others.

1 Like

Is the miko quest harder than shinobi quest though?

It is same to dispeller. If you take debuff, It prevent your debuff and be removed at your inventory.

luckily everone who wants to play miko will have quit by time it releases to itos? :smiley:

1 Like

Nope, If you use broom skill and cut off immediately, that zone will remain same as tooltip. (If you take just 1 point broom skill, the zone will remain 6 sec any situation.)

Hi! Iโ€™m looking for the good of Miko in a Full Support build.

Hamaya seems like a nice offensive atm and Gohei has nice utility removing debuffs and deflecting atks with 4 overheat and 7s cd from what I saw.

Itโ€™s a bit troublesome atm to understand what else would bring nice utility to a FS. Can you help pointing it out?

Which is the skill that increased dmg, Kagura Dance? Also about it, why after Hamaya most Miko vids use Kagura Dance? It increases what to it? Or is it just to lure enemies to the spot?

If You feel shinobi quest is annoying because of collecting Yellow flower
Yes, Miko Quest is annoying than shinobi quest.

์ €๊ฒŒ ๋งž์•„? ===>

๋งˆ๋‚˜ํ•˜์Šค , ๊ณ ํ—ค์ด์˜ ์ž…์ˆ˜
์‹ ๋ น์„ ๋ชจ์œผ์ž => ํด๋ผํŽ˜๋‹ค => ์˜ค๋ฅด์ƒค => ์ˆ˜์ •๊ด‘์‚ฐ 3์ธต
=> ๋งˆ์กฑ์ˆ˜๊ฐ์†Œ 1๊ตฌ์—ญ => ์šฐํ‚ค์Šค ๊ฒฝ์ž‘์ง€ => ํŽ ์ผ€ ์‹ ์ „ํ„ฐ
=> ๋งˆ๋‚˜ํ•˜์Šค (๋งˆ๋‚˜ํ•˜์Šค = ใ… .ใ…  ใ… .ใ… )
=> ๋ˆ„์˜ค๋กœ๋”˜ ํญํฌ

==> ๋ฌด๋…€ ์ „์ง ํ€˜์ŠคํŠธ
์‡ ๋ฝํ•œ ๋ฅด๊ท„๊ฐ€๋ฌธ์˜ ์ €ํƒ => ๋ก์†Œ๋‚˜ ์žฌ๊ฑด๋‹จ ์„œ๊ด€
=> ์™•๋ฆ‰ ๋…ธ์—ญ์ž ์ˆ™์†Œ => ๋„ค๋ฐธ๋žซ ๊ด‘์‚ฐ 1์ธต
=> ํ† ํŽ˜์Šค ๋ณด๋ฃจ 1์ธต => ์‹œ์นด๋ฆฌ์˜ค์Šค 1์ธต
=> ์ œ2 ๋งˆ์กฑ์ˆ˜๊ฐ์†Œ =>

๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค, ๋ฌด๋…€ - ์‚ฌ๋ถ€๋‹˜ :blush:

Generally, Full Support Build takes Cleric and High rank Priest.
So FS build is usually vurnearble to enemy debuff. That is reason that Full Support User takes Plague Doctor or Oracle.
If You donโ€™t want PD or Oracle, Miko isnโ€™t bad idea for cleansing character.
Kagura Dance is great buff. but it takes HUGE mana.
and as you know, Melee skill isnโ€™t useful yet, compare with Magic attack or Archery.
But still, If your group has great fencer, It will be really powerful buff I guess.
In clip, Kagura dance is for spotting enemy, like Statue of Goddess of Laima. So doesnโ€™t matter with that :smiley:

2 Likes

I never used a dispeller. :disappointed_relieved:
Thought you had to manually use it to remove debuffs. :confused:

Well, Omamori seems like a very expensive cleanser tho. 1k silver each, no? I think i will end up getting Oracle at Rank 7, hmm.

Thanks for all the replies!

You have X amount of dispellers.
You can click it (hotkey) to activate the dispeller (it will get a glow).
Once activated, the dispeller will prevent rank 1 debuff.
1 x prevention => lose 1 dispeller.
It will stay activated until you click again (or change map/log out/ run out of dispeller etc.).

It cannot remove debuff (only prevent), you must use it before the debuff hits you.

I see, thanks for explaining it to me!

Do you know what takes effect first, SPR resistance or dispeller? (if dispeller would always be consumed first or only if you didnt naturally resisted the debuff via SPR?)

1 Like

Quest Progression
Manahas Main & Sub Quest Clear. (Yellow & Blue Quest marker in that place)
with that, NPC gives to you Gohei.

and now You need 7 Holy spirit (I donโ€™t know the name of spirit for english.)

1. Spot at Manahas town (30 min randomly spawn at only one channel.)
  2. Spot at Crystal Mine 3F - (total 7 Spirit railroad to Lot 2F, one is real, other is fake. If you take fake, you need to waiting 1 Hour for respawn)
  3. Spot at Klaipeda (3~4 hour to spawn. thankfully, It can take with others)
  4. Spot at Demon Prison 1F (You need to take some enemies at 2~5F for take ball of spirit, If you can do that, take a ball of spirit and need to synchro with spirit pillar. It related with Time and Day. It takes 1 hour for respawn.)
  5. Spot at Uskis Arable Land (Gigantic transformed plant, That plant gleams just 1~3 sec for every 2~60 min. You need to take that gleam spot.)
  6. Spot at Pelke Shrine Ruins (Same to uskis, but It just take respawn for 2~30 min, easiest part.)
  7. Spot at Orsha (Alter of Miko. You need to praise to that. It takes 10 sec for one praise, and need about 800~1000 praise. so It takes above 2 hour 30 min.)

If You success all 7 souls, You can talk about miko master with Adrijus at Nuoridin Falls.
than grats! You can find Miko master at Passage of the Recluse :smiley:

after of this, It is advencement Quest so It isnโ€™t hard to clear :3

8 Likes

SPR resistance first. if your SPR success It has message . If fail, yellow barrier will glow and thatโ€™s your dispeller effect.

๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค !!!
๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์นœ์ ˆํ•˜๋„ค์š” !

can u tell me what combination job is better for miko?
is cleric2,krivis3,miko,PD,taoist can be?thx
and stat effect is it int or spr?thx

seems like most of it will take a lot of time to complete if youโ€™re unlucky.

so are 1,5 and 6 the one that we need to compete with other player?

I think, Taking miko at DPS build would be great idea.
Hamaya doesnโ€™t have Max hit-count limitation, and can hit non-ground enemy.
that is really weak point to DPS cleric. so it would be nice idea. :slight_smile:
Miko doesnโ€™t have any factor for int or spr
but, hamaya and gohei are magical attack so that was affected by your magic attack attribute. so we can say that skills affected by int attribute.

1 Like