Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Miko can’t approach PD2’s dmg. cuz agni amulet (sry, It donsn’t release itos yet. but I think that will be release with miko.) Agni amulet just multiply damage twice fire spell such as fire ball and Incineration.

just think Quick Cast buff by Wizard 3C, but only just affect melee attack.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes/417005
Does this attribute mean that Clap can heal?

@Mashio Supposedly that is how it was translated. But it is currently not included in the game as indicated by the cross mark. Currently miko has the damage attribute increase for Hamaya and Gohei and the omamori making attribute only.

Omamori is little expensive than dispeller, but I think It will be great at PvP.
But Gohei is much more powerful at PvP. It can remove enemy’s all buff even couldn’t be remove normally, such as safety zone.

You can take Miko with Chaplain, BUT You can’t take miko with Male character. It only for female :frowning:
If You want to Miko for Male character, You need to find Oracle 3C player.

2 Likes

so u have to use gender change b4 u start the quest and then u an change after ur done, or u can cahnge back once u get the quest

Thank you.

1. 남자 ==> 스위치 젠더 ==> 무녀
  2. 무녀 ===> 스위치 젠더 ===> 남자 , 무녀 ? :grin:

Kannushi
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/0/30bcff496c5b6f72b04f07b7db8512b5150f455c_1_393x500.png

1 Like

Precisely.
But that dance works on enemy, not allies.
If You start to channeling, It makes aura like Statue of Goddess Laima, and debuff all enemy in that zone.
So, It just like vulnerable debuff to enemy.

and does dance increase damage of the arrow skill? it says it increase dmg of melee skills, but i saw a video where a guy used it next to the arrow. and it increase dmg of physical aoe? like breaking wheel?

Yeah, Exactly :slight_smile:
If You want to take Miko with Male, You need to switch gender twice.

1 Like

How about the overall dps of miko?

Which is better? Pd 2, miko, druid 2?

Sadly, It doesn’t work to Ranged Skill. (even It was Spear throwing)
But Melee AoE (such as Breaking Wheel) is affected by Kagura Dance.

ok and how many points should i put in broom skill? hows the scaling of that skill? im worried it will be bad unless i max it ( 1 point for 1 second)

uh…sorry… call me stupid or dumb but aren’t miko is just the japanese name for this rank 6 hidden class in korea languange and the male one are called kannushi or they are actually different class?

I took google translate and it goes to shaman in english and miko in japanese

haha, same as me, the reason I’m interest in the class was because of it’s costume :hugging:

Good to know that she have some decent damage skill, else I have no idea how am I going to play my full support cleric to rank 8 :sweat_smile:

:cold_sweat: uhh… seems like I’ll have to wait the hype to die down before I have a chance to do the advancement quest.

So now oracle c3 will finally have some use haha

In kToS community, Pd 2 is supported by the majority.
Pd2 is really balanced between offencive position and defensive position.
and cuz Miko is 6 rank, She can’t take Druid C3. :frowning:

See this Cilp. That was nerfed 10x->2x, but still Awesome.

1 Like

Thats makes its a melee damage boosting version of perspective (Since perspective is supposed to affect the enemy as well).

I am also concerned over the amount of ticks hamaya has since I am comparing the dps between gohei (which I observe to be 4 overheat with 2 hits per attack from videos) and hamaya.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 2 x 스위치 젠더

무녀 quest , ㅠㅠ @ 마족수감소 1구역?
가장 어려운 부분은 무엇입니까?
제발 날 용서해 주세요. 죄송합니다. .한국말 잘못 해요

Ground Skill -> Broom Doesn’t work.
Broom -> Ground Skill on sweeping spot It works.

So You don’t need to take lots of point for broom skill.

Actually, Miko is Japanese name, and in Korean, She called by Mu Nyeo.
Kannushi is also Japanese name, but That is for Male.
Certainly, It is written to Mu Nyeo in kToS.
But I think They take miko in iToS. Cuz It is defenitly japanese character.

Oh, so I guess i will have to wait for a player compilation/datamine for the actual list, since it is really “custom made” by IMC…

I actuaclly thougth you talked about Omamori craft paper when you said dispell. My questions were about it, not Gohei.
Sorry for not being specific. >///<

Want to know how Omamori works (need to use after being debuffed, use and gain X seconds of protection, has cooldown?, etc.) and if it can be used on TBL/GBL.~