Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Hi Guys :smiley:

I got Miko at ktos last night.

So, ask your question at this post. I answer that as I can as possible.

19 Likes

Grats.

Still wondering about these:

• Does the channel skill only increase holy property dmg by +10-50%?
  • Does clap work on the arrow skill and/or on sterea trofh?

Can you give us your impression on the class as well?

And how hard is the advancement? do you need to compete with other (like the yellow-eyed flower petal) , or it’s just time consuming?

Hi Wurmheard :smiley:

• That skill doesn’t improve your Holy Property Dmg.
    If u channel that skill, It multiply group member’s Melee Dmg 1.1x~1.6x(with Divine Might)
  • Clap doesn’t work Ground based skills such as Safety Zone, Sterea trofh. even that be written at tooltip :frowning:
    But It works at Dievdirvy’s Statue! So He/She can keep Statues infinitely. I think that will be fix.
3 Likes

this is going to be a terrible and troll worthy question and I apologise in advance but

do kannushi dance like your miko up there?

First of all, It is sooo cute costume I think. :smiley:

About her skills, She has great attack skill; Hamaya (similar to frost cloud by elementalist.), and nice dispell skill; Gohei (It remove all enemy’s buff/allies debuff, even It related by Quest or Lucky Chance.)

So I think miko match well to other classes; dps or buff position.

and advancements is so hard. Some Ktos user said, It is worst hidden advancement ever. It has time consuming contents as well as competing contents.

3 Likes

Yup, that is kannushi dance. :smiley:

1 Like

So PD2 is useless, and miko is the new meta with bonus good looks

2 Likes

does it mean
it have no effect on Bokor Samdiveve, Ogouveve, Krivis Melstis and Paladin Barrier?

is there no attribution for Miko skill yet?

thanks

You can take PD2 with Miko :smiley:

• Yeap, Doesn’t work yet.

• Miko has just 3 attribution, Gohei : Enhance, Hamaya : Enhance
    and crafting Omamori.

Enhance attribution is equal to others.

and Crafting Omamori is crafting skill. You can craft Omamori with 5 parchments. ; that prevents below 2lv Debuff

1 Like

Isn’t this the complete opposite??
I thought it would give higher duration for Safety Zone since it is a magic circle and not affect Statues since they are objects…

Can you give us a general list of skills that can be extended by clap?
(i was expecting to use it mainly on Safety Zone, Heal and Counter Spell…)

How does this work exactly? You craft the item and then…?
Do you need to consume the item after being debuffed to remove it, does it trigger automatically or do you use the item to get X seconds of debuff resistance?

자리에서 박수를 2번 칩니다. 자신의 주변 일부 마법진과 설치류 스킬의 지속시간이 증가합니다.
Clap twitce at your spot. That increases “some” magic circle and object based skill’s duration around your spot.
That is clap’s tooltip translation. I think that ‘some’ is very annoying word. :frowning:

Gohei is dispell skill. also take magic dmg to enemy.
If You swing gohei to group member, That remove his/her all debuff, such as sleep, freezing, silence. and If you swing gohei to enemy, It remove all buff, even It was safety zone!
But It can’t be use to attack skill at group, cuz It also remove Joint penalty :open_mouth: .

1 Like

sorry i dont know about miko’s skill, but does it have any heal/ ressurection skill ?

Does clap affect houki broom magic circle? If it works, we can get an almost 100% uptime for houki with houki 1 and clap 5.

No, Miko doesn’t have any heal or ressurection skills.

I think lots of people will choose this class… it’s equal to PD in terms of debuffing and also able to deal damage

I feel bad for those PD’s out there…(not for me though… glad that I didn’t take PD)

I couldn’t understand this completely. Does this gives like buff “holy element attack(like fire attrb from arde dagger)” not “holy property attack(sacrament)?”

Edit: I would like to see chaplain’s magnus exorcimus can be enhanced with that kagura… oh god… when they will release this class… can’t wait

Clap doesn’t affect any magic circle yet :frowning: I think it just bugged.

오마모리 제작 ==> 디스펠러 제작 ==> 2랭크 이하의 상태 이상이 모두 무효화 됩니다 ?
오마모리 제작, 에 좋은 @ PVP ?

채플린 + 무녀 = OK (possible) ?

Thank you.

Well hope they fix it to its intended use or at least clarify its mechanism. :sweat:

Based on how you described the channel skill, it reminds me of scout perspective attribute which gives 1.25x physical at max. Is that what you mean when you are stating that dance increases melee damage in the same way?