Tree of Savior Forum

Zombify QoL for Overall Use

2 issues with Zombify I have in parties is that I have to walk into danger to use it. It becomes increasingly more difficult to summon zombies later down the line in 250+ content when everyone is moving fast and displacement skills are more common. For a debuff that doesn’t deal any damage it needs to become easier to use the more you’ve invested in the skill.

I’ve come up with attributes that have major downsides to them. In order to keep damballa balanced. Basically zombify will be able to summon zombies on the side and only at bokor 3 for a huge cd cost. This way in parties I’ll be able to use my damballa skill every 2 minutes reliably. At the very least I can do something else for 80-85 seconds until my zombies are ready.

Simple suggestion:
Attributes: automatically summon zombie for every 8 seconds (these zombies will be the same level as the user).
max level 1
cd+65 secs
Req Bokor C3 or Zombify level 11

Increase size of Zombify:
Increase size by ‘x’ every level
max level 10
SP +200
Req Bokor C3 or Zombify level 11

I’m not too sure about size but it needs to be bigger. There is no reason for a Bokor to have to race the clock in a party when a linker uses joint penalty or a Cryo uses Frost Tree only to get killed running in.

1 Like

Sounds good, they could also change the skill [maybe via attribute] so it debuffs enemies when they run over it with the green aura zombify effect, but make this debuff last for a while even if they run out of the AoE [similar to how Monstrance debuff works] so that they simply have to run through and be killed in a certain time after they leave the Zombify AoE to spawn a zombie from within Zombify.

The easiest solution would be that the zombie capsule works better to a certain degree, allowing you to summon Zombies based on your [baselevel - x], e.g. a lvl 330 character can summon a zombie with ~ lvl 270 from the capsule. However, I don’t really know how these work since I’ve yet to use one xD