Tree of Savior Forum

Zealot Advancement Guide

Hello is the zealot advancement guide taken from the korean guide (http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/78221?category=질럿&name=subject&keyword=안내서) and my experience on the zealot advancement.

1. Look at the slab on Vera Coast

2. Talk to Inquisitor Master (Manahas)

3. Talk to the Oracle Master (Klaipeda)

4. Talk to Paladin Master (Nefritas Cliff)

5. Talk to the Zealot Master (Inner Enciente District, next to the warp point) She will give you a book, read the book under quest item and talk to her when you are ready to answer her question. If you get the question wrong, you have to wait 1 hr before trying it again. If you don’t know the answer to the question, press “I need more time”, when you talk to her again she might give you a different question. Some possible answers are (Yuarate, Kidnapping, Passage, Dahlia)

6. Find a slab in either Cranto Coast or Igti Coast. Each map has 5 different slabs and your job is to find the one that is right for you. It’ll tell if you look at the wrong slab. The slabs have a spawn time of 30 mins every 4 hrs. (The timer should be the same for the maps, make sure you check your channel when you switched map) My suggestion is to park your character next to one of the possible spawn point and check both channels every 25-30 min. Locations of slabs.

Igit Coast

Cranto Coast

1. Go back to the Zealot master and she will give you another book to read. (See #5)

2. Repeat #6 but for Nheto Forest, Svalphinghas Forest and Lhadar Forest. (For Nheto Forest, one of the spawn point and be accessed by using the seal of space (quest item after completing the Tenet questline)

Nheto Forest

Svalphinghas Forest

Lhahar Forest

1. Repeat #5, after answering the question, you’re a Zealot!!!

Please reply if you have any questions, additional advices, corrections and answers to the Zealot’s questions!

9 Likes

Will they sell already a zealot unlock voucher xD soon?

I got my 1st slab at Cranto Coast, at 2.30pm (server time),
Hint for 2 part answer: Explorer Goddess
i got my 2nd slab (2nd ch) at nheto forest. u will need to use seal of space to get in there. ( it took me more than 4 hours to complete it at 7am)
Some tips for you all, if u cant see any slab over there, u need to switch channel.
About the cross mark from Lhahar forest is wrong,( entrance to timerlys temple ), the slab actual location should be on your right of the entrance.
3rd answer: self-sacrificial

Figured I should document my experience as well on klaipeda server on Jan 4-5 2018.

First answer for me was kidnapping, don’t recall the exact wording of the question but it had to do with how the zealots handle demons.

Cranto/Igti tablets appeared exactly at 2:20 AM Server Time in Ch1. Got mine at the 3rd location in Cranto.

Second question for me was which order of zealots is the smallest (Laima, Jurate and Dahlia). Dahlia was the correct answer.

Nheto/Svalphinghas/Lhahar tablets appeared around 11:10 AM Server Time in Ch1. Got mine at the 10th location checked (the last tablet in Svalph).

Third answer was also self sacrifice.

This test was a breeze compared to shinobi/miko which I understand was the goal, so good job IMC. Actually got me kind of interested in the lore. I just wish the translations were a little better, or more complete, it seemed like some of the books just ended a page mid sentence and turning the page did not complete it. No big deal though. I’m slinging fire/lightning/holy element with the best of em now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to say, real “respawn time” seems to be every two hours instead of four.

It’s four hours / channel, but with two hour difference. So two hours after a channel had his respawn, the other channel will get his.
Also, on the part where there is two maps : If tombstone are spawned on Map 1 Channel 1, then the other tombstones are spawned on Map 2 Channel 2.

On the Three Maps version, First map was off when i checked, and the two other Maps where spawned on the same channel though.

My experience:

Slabs appeared at 8:20 PM in Cranto Coast Ch1
Slabs appeared at 10:20 PM in Igti Coast Ch1
Slabs appeard at 11:50 PM in Netho Forest Ch1

If you are leveling a zealot you can do the quest before rank 8. That was nice hit rank 8 looked second group of tombstones and find it first map.
Third answer was also self sacrifice for me too.

So how the quest was changed ?

EDIT: ok i found out the change, you only need 2 forests out of the 3 now LOL very easier …

1 Like

is nheto forest still included? if not than it’s a good change since you don’t need the seal of space, if yes…meh

All slabs spawn at the same time. U can check most of them when they appeared at once.

If u answer the question wrong u have to wait 10min now not 1hour.

Did the quest pretty fast honestly, maybe I had some luck tho.

My 1st question was something about their choice of methods with “Kidnap” being answer.

My 2nd question was something about when did they get divided and answer was “Kingdom’s millennium.”

lotta dud slabs for me.
9:30PM EST CH1 Sval, CH2 Lhahar
10:20PM CH2 Sval, CH1 Lhahar
11:00PM CH1 Sval, CH2 Lhahar
12 and 1am more spawned but I was late/busy and missed half of them and didn’t keep track.
But at 1:18 after they poofed from the other two maps I caught them on Nheto and the very last I checked there was finally the one. Not the most exciting 5 hours.
Last question was how do they use their power as clerics, which was ‘Self Sacrifice~’

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the guide.
i’m currently in step 8.
i’ve got some problems, i started mine at sval, the slabs started to appear and then i check at all 5 places but none of them gives the correct response. does it mean i need to change to different map?

Yes. Obviously. No doubt about it.

ah thank you. I thought there was a bug or something.
at first i thought that we need a total of 3 slabs, that’s why i come out with that question. my bad :haha:

my first question was something about 30 years ago?

2nd question was about self sacrifice.

Which of the 3 forests is not included anymore? I’m currently doing the quest, it could make me avoid waiting on a map where nothing spawns anymore. Also for future reference for whoever reads the post.

Edit: I was able to see stones both in Svalphinghas and Lhadar, therefore if they removed one of the three forests it probably is Nheto.

I was able to see the slabs in Nheto, so IDK if any map was removed.

02/18/2018

7:15AM at igti coast (I assume it spawned at 7:00AM because they remained visible till 7:25-ish)

1:11PM at Svalph forest. (I think they spawned at 1:10PM because I did not see them at 1:05-ish)

I got extremely lucky.

I can confirm Nheto forest is still on the list. Got my second slab there this past week. The entire quest took me roughly two hours.

Also, I highly recommend having the ObjectDetector and Altarget addons installed. ObjectDetector displays enemies, NPCs, and interactive objects on your main and minimaps. It makes finding the slabs really easy and it generally improves questing by showing you where everything is so you don’t have to waste time wandering blindly around a zone, hoping whatever it is you’re looking for will be where it’s supposed to be. Altarget will play a sound whenever you target something and display a colored ring around it. It allows you to pinpoint things, even when they don’t have a graphical representation onscreen.

Altarget can be installed via Excrulon’s addon manager. ObjectDetector is a little trickier. To install it manually, you’ll need to go here and follow these instructions:

1. Put the IPF file in the TreeofSavior/Data folder
  2. Create a new folder named “objectdetector” in the TreeofSavior/addons folder
  3. Create a new text file named “settings” in the TreeofSavior/addons/objectdetector folder
  4. In “settings”, paste the text found on the addon’s website under “Settings”

**You’ll need to insert a special character in the IPF’s filename to keep the game from deleting it. I use :snowman: but it really doesn’t matter which one you choose.
***Credit goes to @TwilightsCall for giving me the heads up on these great addons.

2 Likes