Tree of Savior Forum

⚡ Quests you shouldn't turn in or hand over (for free warp)

Anyone has a list or suggestions on which quest I shouldn’t hand over, specifically that of the 3 main cities as well as popular rush dungeons and farm/grind spots?

These quests shouldn’t stop you from progressing with future quests (especially the main storyline), lock you out of some features in the game, or make you miss important free stuff like stat points.

I’ve researched a few which I’ll list down below. Feel free to correct me if anything seems wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Note: There are multiple options for some maps. You just need to kept one from each map.

###Klaipeda

• Monster Gone Wild [Lv 69], Pyromancer’s Lab
  • Worship for the Blessing [Lv 129], Priest Master
  • Each Step United [Lv 130], Templar Master Knight Commander Uska

###Orsha

• A Story Left Behind by Eras [Lv. 61], Accessory Merchant (Can get the quest from Letas Stream)

###Fedimian

• The Final Mission [Lv 103], Girl
  • Failure and Success [Lv 121], Equipment Merchant

###Zachariel Crossroads (Lv 90 Dungeon)

• Security Guard’s Favor [Lv 78], Security Guard

###Fedimian Suburbs (lv. 115/190 Dungeon)

• Old Story (7), Coben (Note: Since this quest reward is Devilglove Fragment for Riena Top recipe, It is really up to you to turn in or not.)

###Forest of Prayer (Lv 130/145 Dungeon)

• Worship for the Blessing [Lv 119]

###Alemeth Forest

• The Research at Alemeth Forest [Lv 220], Gatre

###Credits

6 Likes

Thanks.

I didn’t know about this one; much closer to Fedimian’s centre of commerce than Final Mission. I couldn’t start it until I bought a level 1 bracelet from the neighboring accessory merchant and upgraded it in front of him until it failed and he took pity on me.

Edit - Yes that’s right, a shop keep pitying the revelator that has a direct line to several goddesses and even saved a couple of them. Good job story writer.

1 Like

i usually keep the klaipeda priest one, the feidimian girl one and the 130/145 dung.

1 Like

The one for 115/190 dungeon can be replaced by any quest in Mage Tower1. Just tele there and use warpstone, then exit the tower.

1 Like

Keep one in every WB map (or near one) and Dungeon entrances. I don’t bother with City warp since scrolls are cheap.