Tree of Savior Forum

You're invited to share your build!

Tried the spr build, sure was fun with mana shield.

for my last rank, not decided yet, either onmy3 for more aoe dps, or pyro 1 for flameground attribute/meteor combo or sorc c2 for riding, or thau1 for 10% summon dmg.

You want Onmyo3 for two reasons: Water Shikigami 15/15 + Torrent attribute, and Yin Yang Harmony. Those two skills outshine everything in your build at c3. With Ele + Onmyo you have no time to ride your summon so sorc c2 is kinda pointless. Thauma c1 will bring nothing to your build (youā€™d need Thauma c3 replacing Ele c3 for huge +MATK boost and powerful summons). And pyro c1 would only benefit one skill that has a minute cooldownā€¦

sorc c2 is kinda good for uphill, mr gorkas can solo a lane himself.

Will it be better if i drop ele3 for thau3?

Iā€™m getting my first reset of Rank Reset #2 soon and Iā€™m gonna try Wiz3 Ele3 Pyro1 Ench3. Itā€™s a semi-DPS build, focused on pushing out multihits.

Wiz3 for obligatory QC and Surespell, as well as Magic Missile. But Iā€™m not sure how MM will perform at LV10. Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll do all 15 hits every time I use it on bosses. Elem3 for my multihit AOE kit (plus Meteor for clearing out low-mdef mobs). Pyro1 for filler, simply 'cause I donā€™t wanna spend on scrolls. Then I got Ench3 for Agility buff, DPS support (maxed Enchant Lightning and Over-Reinforce), and AA, which will do 30k per hit on stuff with very high mdef, like Velcoffer (33k mdef).

Not sure how else I could build a better semi-DPS wiz that can do well on either AOE or AA. Either way, the versatility is pretty fun.

Magic Missile, as well as Electrocute and probably other multihit skills, is limited to 3 hits per single target. So itā€™s always better cast on multiple targets.

Unfortunately extra lines of damage arenā€™t affected by Lightning Hands, thatā€™s why I never bother with pyro1 for Enchant Fire. Of course, you have the flame ground buff for your meteorsā€¦

Thanks. Iā€™ve realized it the hard way now that Iā€™ve had the chance to use MM LV10. Canā€™t use it against bosses then.

At least I still got one reset left. I should get it next Tuesday.

Actually Iā€™ve already taken that into consideration.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but the way it works should be:
Line 1: Regular attack (100%)
Line 2: Lightning Hands (503% for level 5, 640% for level 10)
Line 3: Enchant Fire (10% min matk)
Line 4: Sacrament (small, fixed damage)

And each line is boosted by additional damage from Enchant Fire, Enchant Lightning, Blessing, Sacrament, and any other ā€œIncrease Property Damageā€ option you have on your gear. All four lines are considered ā€œone hitā€, so things like masi mace or biteregina donā€™t proc on each line.

Damage on each additional line is not affected by defense of target but by property resist of target. This means that for targets with high magic defense, it might be better to invest in lines of attack in order to bypass the high magic defense barrier for auto attackers.

(correct me if im wrong)

1 Like

That is what I remember and it applies for all additional prop. damage lines. One reason why Chaplain is so good at bossing. Itā€™s practically the only class that can fight right out of the box against the Phys Resist + Mag Resist Demon Lords.

I donā€™t think Sacrament gives an extra line after the Pardoner update. You can get that line either from Manahas or Cafrisun if you really need it. And Lightning Hands may not affect the extra lines but Enchant Lightning would.

Edit: Just checked for myself. Yeah, Sacrament does add an extra line

Iā€™m still getting four lines of damage though. Enchant Lightning doesnā€™t give a line on its own, so I donā€™t know where else itā€™s coming from other than Sacrament. I donā€™t use Manahas/Cafrisun.

1 Like

Yep. Checked just now. Sacra does give an extra line.

I remember reading somewhere that they nerfed that so it wouldnā€™t add a line. Sadly, I canā€™t find the thread about the Pardoner re-work, so there you have it.

Magic Missile increases the number of missiles with the skilllevel,though.

Level 5&6 MM have only 3 missiles, but level 10 has 5 and level 11 has 6 missiles, which all hit one target 3 times, so there is a lot of damage difference.

E.g. Level 6 MM hits for 240%x3 hits x 3 missiles = 2160% per target per overheat, so 6480% in total for all 3 overheats.

Level 11 MM hits for 303%x3 hits x 6 missiles = 5454% per target per overheat, so 16362% in total for all 3 overheats.

This means MM on C3 deals 2,5 times the damage it deals on C2ā€¦