Tree of Savior Forum

Your own skills in big boss fights/mobs

I was playing on mouse before but i switched over to keyboard. and now im having trouble on using my skills sometimes on bosses/mobs. since sometimes the mobs too big or the boss is too big or basically theres jus too much going on and i dont even kno where im aiming my skill anymore. How do u guys deal with this? is there an add on or i jus gotta suck it up and know my arrow keys well enuf. haha.

I just use the mouse

Yeah i used to use the mouse. but i find it kinda annoying to move around sometimes when theres too much mobs. and when i use the mouse i have my whole keyboard for binds instead of wasd.

You could assign the WASD (movement) back to the arrows keys, that way your hand will still be near the arrow keys in case something like that happens (assuming you’re right handed). Also, if you hold down the left click and move the mouse around, it won’t auto attack whatever your pointer is on.

I just find it to be overall better for wizards except for icewall-ing.

Auto attack: You left click on a monster and hold the left click. It’ll keep auto attacking whatever you clicked even if you drag the mouse away to move. No need to spam Z and arrow keys.

Land deployments: No need to drag the target circle into the target

Linear spells: angles not limited to 45 degree differences

Specific targeting: just point instead of tabbing around

oh. i suppose i can do that. this really helps. i’ll have to give mouse another try then. thanks! i havent tried controller yet but im assuming it’d be same as keyboard.