Tree of Savior Forum

Your opinion on this

Good morning. Lately, I’m delighting to experiment with new builds, and various different characters. Now I’m trying this version of wizard and I wanted to ask you for an opinion. I’m fine with it, it has a good sustain, good firepower and crowd control. And above all, I find it fun to use. What do you think about it? Can it be valid in the current meta game?

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y32y2mkf

I use this combination of Psychokino - Onmyoji - Alchemist also. However, it is not suppose to do well at end game content. You have a lot of AOE but your single target DPS is lacking. I mainly use this to farm Uosis because of Onmyoji’s big AOE and teleport helps be get around places easier when farming. If you are looking for a build to do end game content it isn’t as good as the popular ones.

I have a Kino - Onmyo - Alch too and I disagree that it’s not good for end game. It’s especially fun for pvp, since you have amazing CC with kino and are hard to kill genbu armour + throwing blue pots when your armour is low. You won’t have the highest damage, but overall it’s a good tanky CC build.