Tree of Savior Forum

Your Favorite Anime Person

Celty from Durarara

Saber from Fate/Stay Night

Speedwagon from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

2 Likes

1 like, for Celty :blush:

1 Like

I don’t watch anime in ages, I confess i’ve watched a lot when i was younger but as i grew up i lost interest. I have nothing against anime since i freaking love animation, but lately i couldn’t find anything interesting to watch (apart from Arslan senki, and it wasn’t really that good) and i can’t stand that tsundere/moe/cute standard anime girl.

but, i’ll always like Vash the Stampede (still rewatch trigun from time to time)

and Isaac Dian (same with baccano and durarara -prefer baccano though, sorry)

traps mate traps
420 chara

she’s the best :grin:

Manji from Mugen no Juunin

These girls. Hands. Down.

Albedo (Overlord)

Hana (Prison School)
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/5/260517.jpg

http://pururin.com/f/b216d55d487d6cb1ff24cec948336b802c9cda0c/ka-no-oto-episode-1-8.jpg

Jun-kun by Shimaji(otherwise know as Cannabis)… you don’t want to know the entire story.

Kid Beelzebub

Hideyoshi

1 Like

The high and mighty : Rias Gremory !

And her Unique (Dragon) Pawn : Hyodo Issei !
http://imgur.com/MLiVpUj

@Poikkax, @svantoshka, @Arukado NICE taste!

Mine would be…

Lain - Serial Experiments Lain.

The protagonist of a 90’s anime that could only be described as “alternative”, Lain’s character stands out in her developement. The series doesn’t tell you much, however, it decides to show you its progress through subtle yet ambiguous ways - it’s completely up to you to figure out what the series is trying to say.

"You have to find for your own…whether you should stay there or not
If you stay in a place like that…You might not be able to connect."

Okabe Rintarou - Steins;Gate

Time travelling is possible.
Okabe found that out personally when he accidentally created a time machine.
He is a self-proclaimed Mad Scientist who goes by the nick of Houoin Kyouma. He lives in Akihabara, is going through college, and is really interested in nordic mythology. Okabe becomes such a lovable character because of his exaggerated, melodramatic attitude, which he puts up as a show to amuse the people around him, since he is a bit socially awkward.
Steins;Gate is an anime (made from a visual novel) that is the perfect mix of suspense and sci fi. It begins light-hearted enough, but quickly goes to hell in the end. The beginning is a bit slow, but granted, that’s because they’re developing the characters and setting the fundations for the end. Also, the time travelling logic in this series is tightly woven, so fans of sci fi will surely like this story!

“To rule time is to rule the world.”

And, finally

Kuniko Houjou - Shangri La

Shangri-La is the kind of anime that doesn’t get much attention because it doesn’t stick to a single genre. It has many elements of sci fi stories, even some I’ve already loved in books, but it also has a high school girl throwing her awesome boomerang at people. This character is on the list because I loved her personality, the story of the anime kept me much entertained, and also, she’s drawn by Range Murata, who is an amazing artist <3

And that’s it! :B

2 Likes
  1. Ryougi Shiki from KnK

2. Saber Alter (Dark Artoria) from Fate Kaleid (Also HF Route)

3. Hiei from YYH

Edit:
updated

Other favorites: Umi Sonoda (Love Live) and Juvia L. (Fairy Tail).

If Shin Chan is consider as Anime, it will be my fav. anime char. ever !! So funny, and can release my tension when back from work :wink:

1 Like

@Kusshon like for shin chan cause he’s freaking hilarious hahahahaha

1 Like

Tenjho Tenge : Souichiro

Getbackers : Ginji

Fairy Tail : Gajeel

**Rokka no Yuusha : Hans Humpty**
I got more characters but this is what popped in my head at the moment.

I know right, Shin Chan ftw, everytime i’m back from work, i will watch shin chan LOL

Hank Hill