Tree of Savior Forum

Your Favorite Anime Person

My Favorite Anime persons are:

Shiina Mashiro from the Anime Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
She is my personally Favorite Female Character, because she is starting to Sleeping in the best situation and so i like her very much haha. xD

Portgas D. Ace from the Anime One Piece
He was the Cool older Brother in my opinion, it was one of my favorite charaters in my childhood.

Rock Lee from the Anime Naruto
Rock Lee is a funny guy and i liked him very much because of his Drunken Moves ^^.

**Yuno from Mirai Nikki

Feel free to tell me your Favorite Anime character, tell me why you like this Anime Person :smile:

1 Like

Too many.
I enjoy an anime for likable characters, and overarching storylines, But i’ve never had a clear favorite anime. A couple are close to my heart, But animes like Ouran Highschool Host club, you can never like just one character as they compliment each other perfectly. It wouldn’t be the same Haruhi without Honey-Senpai, Twins are a must… etc.

From Ouran, to Fullmetal, Deadman, even Log Horizon. Too many favorite animes to name just one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooh, this is a tough one.
So many to pick from :sweat_smile:

So many different reasons to like the different characters. But if I have to pick one I’d say Goku.
A lot of times he shows that he’s not the smartest. But man does he love eating food :meat_on_bone:

1 Like

1 Like

Who the hell do you think we are?! WE THE COMMUNITY OF TREE OF SAVIOR, WILL USE OUR DRILLS TO PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

1 Like
No one can stop her!!
1 Like

In anime… Even from the 80’s with Albator or Dragon Ball, to the most recent ones, choosing only ONE?! :open_mouth: #toocomplicated
Choosing between Spike (Cowboy Bebop) & Mugen (Samurai Champloo) i.e… :confounded:

1 Like

No one can challenge my 1st crush ever! :heart_eyes:

Senjougahara Hitagi

https://media.giphy.com/media/Nb3D4kb2gqIHS/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/6UQNQ0VuXmuNG/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/iGGElUNX4bNmw/giphy.gif

For manly man: I nominate Hentai Kamen. He is from Manga, not anime though. :sunglasses:

For who I want to be: I nominate Kintaro from Golden Boy.

@Arukado nope you can choose more then 1 Favorite Anime Char :smiley:

1 Like

Must… resist… the urge… to post… infinite… Shinobu… Pics… urgh!!! uuurrgghhhh!!!

2 Likes

oh and

2 Likes

Agreeeeeeeee :heart_eyes:

Sanji - One Piece

1 Like

Armin

Kirito

Yoshimura

Akatsuki

1 Like

Aizen Sousuke !

the most OP Villain of all time

Negi Springfield

(and many others, but this is the first I can remember right now)

1 Like

I’m Kirito, I like all cute anime girls

I can’t say for sure who my favorite character is cause I have a few. Let’s just say they’re all…kinda…

And yes, Akeno is much win!!!

1 Like

so hard to choose… after seeing thousands of animes… literally… i can think now of…

Yamamoto Yohko from Soreyuke! Uchu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko, she will be my goddess for ever.

Hikaru Ichijo from Macross.

but sure the are a lots more…