Tree of Savior Forum

Your dream arts

I need all teh tiles, all … !
It was also fun to play having to keep that in mind shrugs quite suicide at times but part of the strategy XD

combine the main summon with the secondary summon instead of swapping owO

1 Like

have a necro art that replaces each kind of Skeleton summon to a “Skeleton King” type can summon only 1 with a better bossing capabilities.

1 Like

you guys supposed to draw like mine even though its poor editing :tired:

and its attack change into old diev owl statue attack.i call it carnivory:krynoid

how about instead of morphing with another summon, you morph with your summon so its no longer shadowy but it has a flesh/host and this time you can do summon skills and your own skill. i call it morph:host

Cryomancer - Ice Wall
Ice Pole: Only 1 ice wall will spawn and it has halved skill factor%, but it will create shards when hit by any attack.

Quarrel Shooter: Block and Shoot
Block Runner: Halves the Block rate bonus, but gives a pain barrier-like effect: no knockdown, knockback, or hitstun.

Sadhu: Prakriti
Communion: Doubles Prakriti’s base cooldown.
For [Prakriti’s skill level] seconds, you become one with your spirit and share effects. Your evasion is increased by 15%, you take 30% reduced damage, have +15 movespeed, and your heals are 15% stronger.

Elementalist: Storm Dust
Frost Cloud: Turns the Earth-type Storm Dust (back) into the Ice-type Frost Cloud.
Damage and all other attributes/effects are the same. Reduces enemy movespeed by 10 (stacks with Storm Dust: Slow) and has a 10% chance per hit to freeze.

that was my original plan for riding owO

the one you see is for morph Owo

Zealot: Magic
Turns Immolation, Fanatic Illusion and Emphatic Trust into magic damage.

Immolation: Arcane Armor Melt
Instead of reducing the target’s physical defense, reduces magic defense.

Fumigate: Disenchant
Removes the ability to cure debuffs on allies, but instead you remove one buff from enemies who step into the Fumigate AoE.

Sanctuary: Mobile Aura
Changes Sanctuary from a channeling skill into an Aura around you.

Shadowmancer: Synchronized Shadows
When using Shadow Thorn, all enemies debuffed by Shadow Trap and/or Shadow Fetter will take damage. (1 thorn appears under each debuffed enemy when using Shadow Thorn)

Levitation: Nimble Flight
+10 movement speed while levitating.

I’m late to this topic, but these are some ideas I had.

3 Likes

pls no oh god no more power to the exos :frowning:

yes!!! also remove shield restriction from sanctuary :smiley:
and love to PD is always good :smiley:

Silver Bullet : Dark Bullet
Changes all pistol attack to dark attributes instead of holy attribute

3 Likes

you dont need to argue over other people ideas, cause as i stated in title its dream arts. let them have what they want in their dream like your dream to buff up resistance for your pal-inq-zealot and also another dream like this

let them have their fantasies and dont let your bias build and a slight hatred over another build to ruin other people hope because honestly i just want to listen to people ideas and we should know better that all of this ideas chance become fruition near to 0.

1 Like

wtf xd

how is this bad? im just getting a fantasy over his fantasy xd

Something that turns Gravity Pole into an Installation skill like Heavy Gravity.

read my comment again and quote which part of it said that your sanctuary idea is bad. i made it as an example that its your freedom here to stating your dream arts and no need to judge like this

if you need me to make it simple, what im saying is no need to judge others idea nor im defending @Zeucleio cause i make this thread to hear even the silliest or craziest arts. and i wish no more judges come here to depress others fantasy. back again, i stated all of these as dream arts.

also i sense a little bit of hatred from that kind of comment before. you cant be that type of guy who think “my build can get stronger but not yours” can you?. how about “we all can get stronger” so that everyone dreams come true?

Monk: Asu-ORA :joy:
Upon reaching 10 stacks from critical hits using Monk Skills (not including Energy Blast), Double Punch Auto-Attack is turned into a fast flurry of consecutive fist strikes for one time (or a few seconds).

Sadhu: Coalescence
Infuses the body with spirit energy. All skills scale from the highest raw attack type and scale from both STR/INT and SPR/DEX. Also gives all skills the Psychokinesis property (and change all skills properties to whichever highest raw attack one has, physical or magic).

Zealot: Endless Zealism
Endless Zealism in you allows you to sustain Fanaticism and Fanatic Illusion endlessly as a toggle skill.

1 Like

:haha:

my other dream arts:

hell breath:dragon breath
it changes the skill from channeling skill into one shot energy blast which inlcude an animation of a fire dragon head blasting a humongous fire energy blast from your hand. its basically a meteor that move forward.

prominence:dragons fest
this basically change the the prominence animation into a dragons instead of what we have.and instead of going random spot its linear/moving forward.

also something crazy like:
hidden art:salamander
require high attribute point and also fireball arts,magic shield,flesh hoop and dark theurge skills.
it combines all the shield into salamander spirit that protect you greatly from fire damage and also heal upon using fire skils. (fire+dead bodies+dark spirit=salamander)

Sadhu
Ghost Armor [rework the current sadhu arts]

• require 4 cloth leather
  • changing sadhu type into ghost (increase matk received by 25%)
  • remove reduce damage received bonus
  • remove evasion bonus
  • reduce movement speed bonus become +5 mspd
  • min crit chance +15%
  • psychokinesis dmg +60% during OOB
  • allowing your body to move with your spirit during OOB,becoming mobile
    (basically your body gone and you turn into ghost)

druid
Chortasmata:Yateveo

• group with healing garden
  • add healing factor sfr into damage sfr
  • reduce chortasmata duration become 1/8
  • increase damage by x8
  • now affecting flying type mobs
  • changing animation become taller violent grass

Cleric
Heal:purge

• turn heal into magic circle, ranged cast
  • cooldown become 25sec
  • reuse old heal magic circle, big one box
  • SFR 1,5k-ish per hit, 5 hits (same SFR as magic missile)

Exorcist
Koinonia:divine installement

• any installation count as party member of cleric tree

Dieverbys
Carve Owl:Bubo Blaksitoni

• only one owl can be created
  • defense count x5
  • dmg interval 1 sec
  • increased target
  • area x4
  • damage x5 (1k-ish sfr/second)
  • duration 20 sec

bokor mackdangal: pain relief
adds a heal over time or target 1 member to resu after death
bokor is a mess of a class coming from cleric might as well power up its support summoner niche :confused:

wl art demon scratch to demon kick

smaller aoe but can knock back enemy

Baby Falconer that gives random good buffs maybe?