Tree of Savior Forum

Your Daily Doise of Grimoire Master Monster Selection

dang im so gonna find this escarot
nice info bruh

why? share infos like good guy above

Escarot

Wow so Organ has mass heal too… Do you know what is its 2nd skill? Mine slides forward damaging enemies in its way…not the best skill tbh.

1 Like

organ uses a thorn skill since the 2nd star

1 Like

Best Snail :snail: and its cute
escarot
I am grooming one to 3 Star as well , makes a good and cheap tank

Another notable mention should be nebulas , or FL for easy AoE

1 Like

best snail is blut

widepeepoHAppy

1 Like

Nebulas is tanky as well! and being holy she does a lot of damage on demons :smiley:

1 Like

so escarot derivate from escargot?

1 Like

i ll choose escarot over organ cause its pdef type.
and yeah i love nebulas too
the best animation is zaura though.his 2nd skill even look better compare to any legend 2*.

bad rolls today. I got nothing but Blut…

i really love nebulas due to being ranged. kinda reminds me of Academic from DN

On topic

Sadly this char, along with several other alts, are currently bugged and can’t proceed with the event dungeon.

currently at floor 29. and i wonder is it really just one golden anvil for completing floor 34?
i mean the latest golden anvil amount is 10. theres no way floor 34 only gives 1 golden anvil
i kinda expecting it to be 1 diamond or 15 golden anvil will do as well.

has mass heal too xd

Organ 3* lvl420 stats:
cats

2 Likes

guys try colimencia at least evolution 2 its so god dam good xd

why?

also
which is better escarot or organ? does organ thorn 100% like druid thorn?
what is escarot 2* skill?
i kinda prefer escarot for its high pdef

got a few copies of it enough to evolve it at star 2 so i was like ■■■■ it lets do dis and lvl it up a bit, when to a cm and coli start overkilling everything i was doing the regular solo cm spam in ow15
coli wasnt even 420 it was like 360 something literaly its skills does 300k that was the dmg it was doing in cm 3 if i recall correctly also has huge AoE like huge and use its skill pretty fast

1 Like

So, 3-star Mirtis uses that Lightning Broom Trap skill… Last sooooooo long, and has low cooldown. Damage seems low, but it hits many times. The only problem is that it doesnt hit flying targets.

(I didnt record the entire duration of the skill in this gif)

6 Likes

i need 1 more mirtis rng just wont give her to me :frowning:

Well…now that I could actually enter bernice… I would say Escarot is not rly a good choice. It slides away a lot quite far what is already not good…but on stage 7 where there is shock again XDDD… It is a disaster.

I think my Succubus is my strongest at the moment. It reached 2 star today at last…(wish it would be 3…) It has 500k HP and I guess its little push backs on every attack also helps to survive because she is always the last one to die.

Btw I still didn’t get any legend bosses…and at this point I would be happier with 3 star uniques but that doesn’t want to happen either… XD

after a whole day trying the last stage i got it… so many close calls, had to replace a lot of pokemons and spam CM resets to keep all these monster at lvl 420 and try new things, this one was heartbreaking (just one more second c_c)

Screenshot_69