Tree of Savior Forum

"Your access to the game is currently restricted" - Returning player from 2016

Good day everyone. I wanted to play Tree of Savior again because my friends are urging me to play. The last time I played my account was around 2016 just when this game was released in Steam (I have purchased the Founder’s Server: Exclusive Access 3 DLC).

I tried installing the game after so long and after successfully patching it, I was given the error message below:

Aside from guessing whether my character name or team name was “hakister” and that the first server I played was at the SEA one, I have no recollection of my in-game stuff. Also, the last time I played was when I was still in the Philippines. Now, I’m in Australia pursuing further studies.

I have read some posts that getting this error message could mean that I may have been banned, but as far as I know, I’ve only played the game for a short while and had to stop because my laptop couldn’t handle the system requirements. So I don’t find any reason for me to get banned.

Today, however, I’m installing the game in a computer that can handle the system requirements of the game:

GPU: GeForce GTX 760
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 8GB

I already submitted a ticket and am waiting for a response.

1 Like

Update: After an hour skimming through my images from my old laptop, I managed to find my account info through that screenshot below

Not sure where the team name and character name is between the two but that’s as far as I can go

Hi @hakisterboy,

Kindly send a support ticket for further assistance regarding the matter. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @GM_Francis ,

As mentioned in the post, I’ve already sent in a ticket regarding my concern. I’ve recently read their response and they didn’t explain which of the terms and services I’ve violated. Considering I haven’t played for 3 years now and I didn’t use any illegal apps, I don’t understand the ban placed on my account.

1 Like

Hello @GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri

I made a follow-up to the above reply and the support couldn’t provide which of the terms of service I have violated. If they can’t reinstate my account, can’t they at least reset it to a state where I can play? Or wipe my game account so I can create a new one under the same steam account? I don’t mind losing my previous progress.