Tree of Savior Forum

Your access to the game is currently restricted? 7 day ban for botting!?

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 3/26/2017 7:45pm EST

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: EtherSword

Bug Description :
I load the game up and I try to connect to only get this message:

“Your access to the game is currently restricted due to a server maintenance or other reasons. For more details, please contact Support through our homepage.”

Screenshots / Video :
https://gyazo.com/ad8d090bda4d618224c7267ac600922c

System:

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz
  • RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphics Card : GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • Storage : 90.5 GB
  • Internet Connection : Comcast
  • Region : North America

I already sent them a ticket and I got this message:

"
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for contacting support team.

Please be informed that your account was under restriction for 7 days due to our team caught that you’re botting inside the game. Kindly wait until your restriction ends.

Regards,"

Basically, somehow their system accuses me of botting in the game. I have never botted in this game and never will. I have over 2500 hours in this game and I would never throw all that hard work away. I don’t use any macros or third party programs, and I use pretty simple non game breaking addons like most people. So, what is going on? You guys got any idea why this happened?

And I get the feeling if this stupid 7 day ban ends, how do I know I wont be randomly banned again? Best case scenario is I hope they thoroughly investigate my account this time and compensate me for this inconvenience. I mean, errors and bugs are one thing but this level of incompetence of customer service is a whole alarming issue in itself, no wonder why players are leaving (at least till the next big patch).

So anyways, any idea why this happened? Like I said, I don’t bot, I don’t use macros, or use any third party programs. I use addons that don’t exploit the game and addons that has information that you can look up online. And I’ve used these addons for a very, very long time. My game play hours is over 2500 lol.

Even banning is RNG now. :smiley:

Anyhoo, hope this helps:

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

My guild mate was banned with same reason. He was never botting and played always in party talkign with ppl lol.

Market report function botting system bans :sweat:

2 Likes

Same ban, just farm silver 5-6 hours in a row

They finally unbanned me, I used the freetime to catch up on things. Yeah, I have no idea where the banned came from and since I’m worried I could randomly get banned again. At least they did compensate me, so even though I got a random ban and it could happen again for unknown reasons, the compensation makes up for it:

Everyone who posted, thank you for your helpful replies, people in the future that get these weird 7 day bans can use this topic as information. Oh, I never use the market to sell anything at all lately since I’m also not playing with a token, that 30% tax is too crazy so, I doubt the ban came from there and plus, I sell things at their normal values in the first place.

2 Likes

Oh, could this be a new anti-bot/AFK measure that got ninja-implemented at some point?

Seems lacking though in terms of thoroughness — or maybe it would just raise a flag and the staff will have to review your activity (maybe someone in the staff one particular day got too lazy).

How ? ;d My acc still banned with same reason. Support just didnt answer 3 days

Support is RNG too

1 Like

Your last option would be to write a post like this and tag all the staff members. GL (because RNG support)!