Tree of Savior Forum

You must be kidding me

I’ve spent the last month wasting my dungeon runs with my main char to stockpile dungeon 180 cubes, hoping to get some max petamion recipes (and if possible a manamana recipe) for some of my alts. So today I decided to find a good empty place and opened them all. The results were not what I was expecting at all…

So out of roughly 500 cubes, I got:

• 120 talts (I was really expecting way more of these, I guess the % chance is not that high)
  • roughly 300 – totally GARBAGE – weapons/armor parts (Aston Martins – or Rapiers whatever, Tyla Filthy Rags…)
  • 60 or so recipes (Roxona garbage, some decent level 170 weapons)
  • 15 or so gems/ores
  • 4 flammidus cards (not even 1% drop, that’s BS…)
  • 1 animus recipe (the only really good item here)

No manamana (it is that uncommon? or even… does it still exist??), fine… but no max petamion? What the f***ing f***? It was supposed to be 0.5 or 1% drop chance from the old level 200 dungeon (I remember getting the recipe for my first two characters REALLY quickly…).

Suggestion: remove the BS weapons/armor that nobody sane will ever use, replace at least with talt and do something with the drop rate of cards and useful stuff.

Conclusion: I decided to buy the two max petamion recipes that were sitting in the market… That was a 16mil hole in my budget, but at least now I won’t have to waste my time doing useless dungeon runs.

2 Likes

Well its better farm silver, I learn that when game still rank 6. doing solo dungeon run for 600+ times and I don’t still get the petamion recipe in the end I just buy in the market.

Anyways you are still lucky you got animus recipe which is a very rare drop and some people though animus was removed in the game nowadays.

For some reason IMC really values accessories high in this game, almost every decent or better accessory recipe is quite rare, takes extremely rare materials or takes a crapload of materials. Its strange honestly, considering most of them offer such a small amount of power to your character.

Maybe they will add more useful accessories that are easier to obtain in the future, they did mention they wanted to add more accessories with useful stats.

2 Likes