Tree of Savior Forum

You can't level a gem from 9 to 10 It's broken

So as seen in the video no matter how much EXP you add it to past a certain amount which is:11638944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUCu5Mtgjk

Once you add any amount of exp to it and log out or switch channels it resets back to that amount previously mentioned.

My Gem should be at 19 million EXP right now almost lvl 10.

TY IMC.

contact support i think they can roll back those items

2 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia still no reply from you guys, i lost 6 level 10 gem abresives and 5 level 9 gem abresives

That gem literally rollsbacks to the same exp please watch the video.

Whales are shook

jk: please fix

4 Likes

Still no update or reply to ticket

Bump @staff solve this asap . He might not spend any tp again :man_dancing:t5:

2 Likes

wow, serious issues for the whole community, omg what will we do now ? :tired:

3 Likes

I was thinking to also make some level 10 gems, I wonder if the bug only happens to him or everyone :o
Worst case is we are forced to stop at level 9 until this is fixed one day…

Still no reply lul @STAFF_Letitia

Hi @iagustinsilvaz,

Kindly send a support ticket for further assistance regarding this matter. Thank you.

@STAFF_Letitia @GM_Francis I sent a ticket and no answer has been given in over 2 weeks, you can watch the video and see the bugged item, how hard it is to fix it or replace this?

you must be new here

there was a bug during the first month of release, in which there was a hidden quest in which gave you one stat point, but if you didnt guess which box the item was in (one out of five chance) the quest item would glitch and not drop

there was a large megathread of people complaining, and a GM replied after 100+ posts saying “sorry please post here your name/server and we will help”

nothing happened

so i took matters to my own hands, i made one thread every 2 weeks for 3 months straight, and submitted MANY tickets.

nobody in that entire thread got their glitched quest item

ONE YEAR LATER

patch notes at the bottom randomly said “quest was fixed but only for new players that havnt already done the quest”

problem solved?

1 Like

Pfft, do you remember what quest was it? I’m a completionist shitter and I’ve been here since day one, so I hope I didn’t get that bug lol

Torn Diary (Part 4) for me:

Although… I was able to finish the Hidden Quest after warping there with Kino’s help.

Good afternoon o/

EDIT: I’m not sure here. I might be confusing something. But I think the quest gave +Weight instead of +1 Stat Point.

EDIT 2: It’s a HP Increase Potion: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899/199

EDIT 3: Oh, 1 CON. Thanks!

2 Likes

That quest gave 1 CON.

2 Likes

yep it was torn diary, never got my piece

the +1 stat point quest i was confusing with the ghost npc quest from the fedi mission maps, they removed the ability to get past the barrier in early 2017 and i never had the chance to complete it

1 Like

How did you finish it with one less piece of paper? It’s one of the very few hiddens I’m still missing!

Hello! I’m terribly sorry for the delay.

I checked the logs for both of your level 9 Green Gems (this includes the one in the video) and they are actually leveling correctly. From what I can tell from the video, it could be a UI issue. But for now, I can say, your gems are leveling. If you would like, I would be more than happy to PM you the exact amount of EXP your gems have (the number in the video is incorrect).
:sad:

P.S. I would also recommend verifying the integrity of the game files.

3 Likes

Please pm me the amount T_T

I just saw the answer. Sorry.

I simply warped there with a Kino’s help and was able to do the quest just fine. Maybe the pre-requisite is the quests that gives the Torn Diary parts instead of the Diary itself.