Tree of Savior Forum

(Yippee! REPAIR) It became not convenient to control the mouse

After the update of November 19, 2019, the ability to control the mouse has changed too much. Can I wait for a fix? sorry for my bad english
bugs video

many updates came, but nothing has changed, the error has remained, I wrote to tech support, I hope that everything is filled out correctly and the error will be fixed

1 Like

technical support responded and gave such instructions

Please try these possible workarounds below to see whether the problem gets fixed.

1. Right click on Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
  2. Click on Properties
  3. Click Local Files tab
  4. Click Verify Integrity of Game Cache

this method did not help me.

Here’s what IMC responds when all people using mouse mode complain about the mode being completely bugged… :man_facepalming:

:haha:

Feeling sorry for you man. Of course this won’t work, it’s a bug not a configuration problem.

1 Like

tech support gave me this tip

On a side note: I tried checking and unchecking “Use auto targeting skills” and “Maintain skill UI” and these options do jack sh*t with mouse mode. Guess this explains the different behavior…

Old system was much better, please bring back old mouse mode, or at least make the settings work so yuo can choose between auto and manual.

what you show in the video happens with many quests, it also happens with certain monsters, you can’t attack them with the click of the mouse

the mouse mode has been with errors for quite some time and they have never fixed the errors that it has, right here in the forum, there are many old themes of this

I agree that this was before, but I didn’t come across so globally and seriously

finally came a response from tech support

they mock, I answered them that this does not help in the last letter!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Yippee! REPAIR