Tree of Savior Forum

Yet another field boss rant

Current Situation: Field bosses with desireable loot get camped. Those camping have builds with good boss dps, they build a party of 5 -> the party is the only one that recieves loot even tho a lot more people participated.
Problem: It’s not at all rewarding/enticing/desireable/fun for the usual player to hunt a field boss!!! No, it’s just tilting, frustrating, enraging!
How is the usual player ever able to get a cube from such a field boss? Make a Dragoon and camp the boss? Ok, problem solved huh. /rant

Solution: yea as if this would be taken notice of anyways.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, and the debuff from WBs IMC came up with was to solve that, but IMC didn’t think through and paid attention to differences in cultures, in KR i can’t say for sure, but i would guess they at least respect that side and make he game more competitive, different from here, people hogging WBs respawn, and even with debuff they go there and kill the boss to keep track on the timer.

A good solution for this would be limit the drop after certain Lv difference.

I already suggested this on other thread, any player over a certain Lv from the boss (ex: 20 Lvs above the boss) don’t get any drop neither cause damage to it.

That way things get more fun and competitive.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.