Tree of Savior Forum

Yet another class guidance thread! Wiz C1 - Pyro C1, Pyro C2,?

Hello,

I am currently Wizard C1, Pyro C2 and I am unsure as to what I should choose next. I was thinking about Ele C2 and Featherfoot for the self sustain.

I will primarily be doing solo play and I am definitely more into dps’ing over supporting.

I am also not a fan of pet-dependent classes, I’d rather be the one dealing the damage, etc.

Thank you.

Have you considered Thaumaturge ? Even if it’s a support class, It works well with Pyro skills since they are tick-based.
Or, if you want to play a pure solo build, you can take Psychokino. It’s a good solo class thanks to the C2 stun PP attribute and Gravity Pole (if you go C3). Plus, it will give you access to the Pyrokino combo.

ele3>warlock

would be the most damage oriented build.

I’m not really interested in the Warlock to be honest. What is the Pyrokino combo by the way? Is it the cc combo’d with the stationary dps?

Is Wizard C1 - Pyro C2, Ele C2 - Featherfoot not that viable? I read that the Ele was nerfed a bit recently?

Thanks.

It’s PP+FB combo. PP will push the FB and trigger fireworks at the same time.

With the current mechanics, you would place the FB between you and the boss, and push the FB to the boss.

I’m not sure that PyroC2 > EleC2 is such a good idea…
First, you want EleC3 for Frost Cloud.
Second, the Pyro ranks will not really benefit your Ele. If you want to play Ele, I’d advise you to reroll to wizC3. It will work way better.