Tree of Savior Forum

Yes basically that's it

Continuing the discussion from [Migration Poll] South American Players Assemble:

Yes it’s, translation takes a lot of time and investment, it would be safe to say that there’s nothing defined about that yet.

lol pls delete this i missed the button

Bump to add visibility and increase the shame of your mistake!

4 Likes

welp people going to the main post thanks to this mistake so i don’t feel that bad about it haha

Is this the thread where we’re mistake-shaming someone?

If so, I’ll point my finger at yet another mistake. Traducción/tradução is “translation”, not “traduction”.

Shame on you, basura. Shame on you. :grin:

JA jokes on you, i learned something and fixed it.
Try again potatoes

Yes basically that’s it :wink:

You want me to point out more mistakes on your opening statement? Because I’m sure I can find more, cabrón. :grin:

(I mean no harm calling you “cabrón”, I learned most of my spanish with Mexicans and I was given the understanding that in Mexico, they say “cabrón” with a meaning of “mate”. If I’m wrong, blame my friends. lol)

Cabron can be offensive to some people, so carefull with that spanish. I am sure you can find mistakes in everyone posts, i will take any correction to improve anyway so feel free to do w.e you want xD

I am just happy OP made this critical mistake and not me

Noted. I used to call my friends “pendejo”, but I know it’s extremely offensive . :grin: Since this thread will be deleted anyway, may I ask you which word should I use as “mate” or “dude”? I know “muchacho” and “amigo” (which is on my language as well), but are there other ways to informally address someone? lol

I was just messing with you since you taunted me. :grin:

We all make mistakes. I’ll be there when you make yours, so I can watch you fall. :smiling_imp:

The thing about spanish is that every country has it own words, i would just go the way of “What’s up” “Que onda” as an informal way to talk to someone or say hi, and then you may add some spicy words depending of the country such as “Bro” “Man” "Pibe " “Loco” “Lobo” “Gacela celestial” “Weon” “Cabron” etc.
Most latins won’t make a big deal about it anyway hahaha or they will tell you otherwise.

LOL, I’m so using that one once I chat with my Mexican friends again. :grin:

Thanks for teaching me. My spanish is far from good, though. I always end up speaking portuñol. lol :disappointed_relieved: