Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow eyed flower petal (shinobi quest)

Just a question. The paper thing that can be found in Fedimian. Is it random location and timed spawn also??

Thanks in advance!

Hello hugo sorry but i m going crazy trying to get shinobi items , i want tto ask you if you can help me? i got the flower but i need help´ with ttthe other items :S

Anyone get the flower since last maint?

Camped now right after maint (no one around and was on within 2 min of servers up) and for several hours and no one seen it when I camped, Speaking to others they camp for many hours, some dead camped one channel and did not see anything watching for 5+ hours. I rotate channel every 10 mins and nothing.

Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal @ 15:11 EDT ch2 Klaipeda.

http://puu.sh/oBuvR.jpg

#worth

2 Likes

HAHA WORTH DOOD :thumbsup:

got it 3 hours ago, chan 1.
camped for 4 hours, then someone in the forum said i had to jump on the giant mango thing. Then suddenly a popup box was there to click :smiley:

Wow the feeling, so awesome!

Got mine Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal @ 12:04 AM ch1 Silute

Camped for some hours in distinct days but leave for quests. Today, i was going start my camping when i get at the spot ( mango fruit) in channel 3 and then changed for channel 1 and there was the flower. Easy.

i camped for week and a half i i cant see the flower im all the time looking fot it. can an admin look fot it? is on fedimian server

This info has gotten me to the point where i only have yellow flower and colifly stamen left to get. Hope it helps you.

One guy on Fedimian got it yesterday after camping more than 4 hours straight on an empty channel (which would disprove the corpse flower dpk requirement speculation for example, since he insisted there was no grindparty or anyone else on his channel the whole time).

I’ve been checking it for 1.5 weeks on and off, switching channels etc., currently camping almost 4 hours as well on a single channel and nothing yet. :'D

I camped ot twice on an empty channel with no grind parties around on Orsha. Both times it spawned between 4 and 5 hours

Am at 7.5h now. Im on the same channel 90% of the time. I switch through the 11 other channels every hour or so :I

Switching the channel resets the channel. Have to stay in one

I started doing that because I dced after 2 hours anyway…so if I cant NOT disconnect for 4 h straight Im ■■■■■■ or what XD

Thanks for info…ill try that again.

Do you think I could get around it resetting if there was a second person camping on same channel in case i disconnect? XDDD

Or is it…“character bound” somehow? Ugh

It is channel bound. I had a friend camp that channel with me once to help

1 Like

Thanks man, seriously.

Was 3.5h after I got on the channel.

So basically it boils down to this:

Whenever the number of players on a channel on Alemeth goes from 0 to 1, if it stays above 0 for 3-4 hours, the flower spawns.

1 Like

wish i would have known this when i did the quest a month ago.

Would explain why it was so hard for me to get it.

Also explains why alemeth on klaipeda got buffed to TWELVE channels (when most maps have 2 at most).

Guys, i wanna help future shinobis. It is as simple as it is, be sure to camp 1 channel for 4-6 hours. then the yellow flower will pop up. make sure that you DONT CHANNEL SURF! stay on the channel you are currently on. There is also no specific place where you must stand in the mango… I have even walk around the area where the mangoes are. Also go on Keyboard mode so the “space” interaction will easily be seen.! good luck on futures shinobis out there!! ill reply if you have any questions. Its not bugged… you just need to stay focus on observing the flower popping out.
TIP: Watch an anime or a movie so you dont get bored but make sure that you can still see the mango in your screen!! Patience is the key

1 Like

Remember that if you steal the flower when people specifically ask you before hand to wait so everyone can have it, you’re subhuman trash that deserves a one way ticket to the ovens.

1 Like