Tree of Savior Forum

Xbox Controller. Help

I’m having trouble with my controller settings.

I got disconnected early in the game, so I left the game for a while. A few minutes ago, I came back to find that my controller (Xbox 36 controller) configuration (buttons) had completely changed.

I hit the “restore default” button on the settings menu to no avail.
The problem does not seem to be on my end, since other games works just the same.

I hope you can help me with this issue.

Try adjust controller on steam settings >> controller

Try restart your system and see if that help. As simple as it sounds, its been my solution when my 360 controller’s buttons get messed up randomly with ToS and ToS alone since about 2 months ago when such started happening. If its the same case as I had where A, B and X would get thrown around, rendering things virtually unplayable, it should do the trick. No idea /what/ causes it tho.

Gamepad sometimes has malfunction. Just close TOS, reconnect the gamepad and open TOS again.

If problem is not fixed, use this x360CE application to re-config the keymap. I use xiaomi gamepad and this software automatically download the keymap for it.

Download and extract this software, copy it to the Release folder inside TOS folder. Connect your gamepad to your pc, run the software and download keymap by that software