Tree of Savior Forum

Wugushi or Fletcher for AOE?

A1>QS3>X>X>X>BM

I can’t decide between Wugushi 3 or Fletcher 3…
Or should I do a mix like Wugu2 > Fletch1? Fletch 1 would just have lv5 Crossfire.

Going with either these 2 classes, not falconeer or anything else.

Sapper?
Just wanted to say sapper, not idea of the merits of either wugushi or fletcher.

I know it’s not what you asked for, but sapper?

I was actually a QS3 > sapper 2 in the past so I know.
But right now I’m specifically going with either wugushi or fletcher. I need some insights on these 2 classes, not sapper.

I’d say Wugushi.
Fletcher need to use xbow, and I think you’ll cancel your dual gun if you use xbow skill.

the best choice is still falconer C3, but u don’t like it. Then I will pick fletcher C3 because u will have crossfire, divine machine arrow and magic arrow and all skills have low CD. Wugushi’s throw gu pot is pretty nice. It gives u decent damage overtime if u transcend your weapon in high state level, and its enhance attribute give u 1% up on damage each level and it’s not limited by your aoe, but the shortage is also outstanding, like small area, no overheat, long CD(35s).

However, either wugushi or fletch’s skills’ damage depend on your main weapon, not your pistol. So u need to spend more blessed gems and silver and high level color gems on your crossbow to have some nice damage. People may say u can switch weapon during the DOT.Well, it works, but it’s annoying and the damage of wugushi’s skills depends on physical attack and the gems u r putting on your pistol r likely green gems.

In short, for damage, just choose fletcher. If u want make your auto attack stronger, then choose wugushi because u can use monkey cards instead of glass mole cards.

Again, either these choice r not good and falconer is much better. After falconer is reworked, u don’t need to call the bird anymore.

1 Like

Thank you. Damn I’m starting to think I should replace BM or something… Any thoughts/insights on Silver Bullet and Napalm Bullet, maybe Tase as well?

Also what are your thoughts on fletcher c2 instead of c3?

Fletcher C2 is meaningless, the strong point of the class is Divine Machine Arrow (C3) Magic Arrow at level 10 (C3) and Crossfire level 15 (C3), you either go Fletcher3 or nothing.

Fletcher and BM have no synergy at all: Fletcher abilities use the main-hand (Crossbow or Bow) while BM abilities use the secondary weapon (Pistol) so you either power up both weapon at the same time (which is not cheap) or buff only one, thus dealing less damage with one class abilities.
Also (and this is very important) the whole point of going Quarrel+BM is to have a very auto-focused and mobile game play and this is completely opposite of the Fletcher one, which is more focused on abilities usage (mana drains like hell) and a more short-ranged/stationary gameplay.

If you like BM and Quarrel combo, your option is Falconer3 (which is currently quite meta on kTOS) it completes your kit very well and allows you to stay on the run.
Check this thread: KTEST R9 class patch (Video & skill Descriptions) you will find popular Quarrel3+BM builds listed.

If you like Fletcher3 instead, forget BM or Quarrel 3 and take a different route (Hackapell or Mergen path)

2 Likes

Silver bullet just convert your atk to holy prop. so extra damage to dark and demon monsters.
taser is a good 1 point skill. it just dish extra lightning damage every time your attack the monster while taser duration still active.
napalm bullet is actually kinda weak imo. with AAR gear, RIP is better aoe than napalm.

fletcher power comes from magic arrow, which is 5s cd.
so fletcher1 is a no. and from fletcher2 to 3, you lose 1550% dmg over 5s. and Divine machine arrow.
but well, magic arrow is not like your normal deployment skill which is set and forget. you need to keep putting it on since it only have 25 hits.
not to mention arrows and sp potion.

1 Like

They’ve literally lied to you in this post.
You do not lose dual gun stance, you simply use the xbow weapon stats when using non-gun skills.
Enhance only gives 0.5% damage per point.
You can’t falcon 3 with bullet marker 2.

I would go for wugushi if you really want as BM is already filled with many skills to spam.
For taser: it’s a SINGLE target skill that damages the target everytime you inflict damage for 10 times max, so around 3400% level 1 and 5000% level 5.
You level up silver bullet to 5 in auto-attacking builds for extra damage on bosses.
Leave Napalm Bullet to 1, it’s a good filler.
R.I.P. is a line AOE skill.
Max bloody overdrive and mozambique drill, the ricochet attribute on them is strong.

If you want to be full aoe instead of auto attacker you may try going sapper 3 wugu 2 or sapper 2 wugu 3. If you are poor as hell or want to make a ONLY guns build you can take rogue 2 times and appraiser.

Extra edit: magic arrow always deliver the number of hits over 10 seconds. I don’t know why people having no idea of what they say are answering in this post.

Extra extra edit: also two handed bows cost more to transcend to balance the fact that you have only one weapon.

1 Like

wait… I was gonna leave Tase at 1. Should I be putting points in it? I was thinking I already had enough single target skills, especially as a QS3.

You mean Magic Arrow?

Wait why do I need a 2h bow? As a QS3, I was gonna stick to a xbow and gun.

Fixed the typo sorry i didn’t notice i wrote that lol.

Even if your gun stance remains, any skill that is not a bullet marker one will use your main hand crossbow damage to calculate damage, so you will have to trans both gun and crossbow.
People seemed to talk about it as if it was strange to trans both weapons when it is absolutely normal.