Tree of Savior Forum

WTT Battle Bracelet for some miscellaneous items

So, I have a Battle Bracelet and I’m looking for a few low level world boss drops to trade it for. I’m looking for max, or, high potential items. If you have the recipes, I’m willing to schedule a market appointment where we can both put up our items, or, a straight trade toon to toon. Probably a shot in the dark, but, here goes:

Chapparition weapons, Deathweaver weapons, Vine cloth recipes/pieces, Shaderunner recipes/pieces, Bone plate recipes/pieces (I think these all drop from level 100 missions?)…

Basically I work a lot and don’t have that much time to play, so, I spend my time online trying to finish collections, or, find rare items in an attempt to deck out other characters that I play on the side (my main is a level 169 Fletcher). Camping world bosses seems like a waste of time for me because all of the endgame guilds are always there when things are about to spawn with their guild members. Anyway, if you have any combination of these things and would like to trade for my Battle Bracelet, feel free to add me in game: Animated Maybe we can work something out. Thanks for looking. :v: