Tree of Savior Forum

WTB a few rare items

Hello Klai guys, I’ve been looking for a quite a few hard to obtain items in Orsha for a while now and hve been looking forward to merge to finally find some maybe, but so far nothing on market. It’s early in the morning but I have little faith :frowning: So here is a list

Cleric Christmas Costume - Atm I can pay 30 mill, but I am willing to pay much more in time, can do IOU or I can save and buy it in the future, if you wanna sell it please message me.
Sled mount - I’ll give you 10k for it, low yes but it’s not of great importance to me ATM, I just hope to make a scary Cataphract-Dragoon someday and landing on people with it would be soo cool
Marionette Cards - Not particularily valuable to me since I need a bunch and I will get them before I actually need them but it’s been pretty sad in Orsha always looking at market and never seeing em, I’ll give you 2 shards per card if you wanna get rid of yours, or I can give you a different fodder/not extremely valuable card.
Primus Plate Chest/Pants - Gotta have at least 3 green rolls and 4 rolls total, max potential, price varies depending on the piece.
5 Andesium

Thanks in advance to anyone who can finally hook me up with one of these treasures, been searching for a while and I have no doubt that I’ll continue to search for a while for some of these.

In game name: ThePurpleKnight ^.~

They are still in the game, I sold one of mine fairly recently.

Marios are worth well more than 2 shards.

Worth more to others sure. By not in the game I mean you can no longer obtain them, used to be able to get them in Catacombs mission but everyone I’ve talked to about it says they no longer drop. So the only andesium is the stuff already obtained going unused.